• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

KRSkull

Legend of zelda Skyward Sword.

well i haven't really started to play it. but i will once i remove all the fragile things in my room.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Skyrim Dawnguard DLC

Any good? Silly to ask but I dunno whether or not I can be arsed to reinstall it unless Dawnguard's actually damn good.

---

Dragon's Dogma, it's doing something right seeing as I was up until 4am this morning playing it, when I had to be awake at 8.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Any good? Silly to ask but I dunno whether or not I can be arsed to reinstall it unless Dawnguard's actually damn good.

Its not huge but im enjoying it, around 20hours for both faction playthroughs (Vampires and Dawnguard) but it makes the Vamps actually decent and worthwhile to transform (cool looking new Vampire Lord form) though its a bit ropey to control in the 3rd person view you have to control it in. As well as removing the everyone is hostile after a certain stage of vampirism annoyance. There is a decent perk tree and new abilities for the vampires and werewolves though. If your not bothered about Vampires and such then its probably not worth it for the new weapons and armours alone. Do get some nice new abilities, a decent new shout, some nice weapons and armour and some pretty cool looking landscapes and battles though.

Top Bottom