• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The last of us 2, loving it a lot up to a certain point

Now I have mixed feelings but won't go into details to avoid spoilers

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm giving Neptunia RPG a go. It's a bit choppy but it's a quirky little game. It needed work on some areas but, not bad so far.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Sooo I first played The Last Of Us back when it came out on the PS3, and I loved it. When I bought my first PS4, it was bundled with a code for a digital copy of the remastered version. I used the code, played the opening, but didn't really feel like replaying it again, and eventually deleted it to make room........So now, years later, after The Last Of Us Part 2 came out, which I couldn't really bring myself to get hyped for. But I at-least was curious for the story, and started to watch the cutscenes on Youtube

Then I saw the completely BULLSHIT way they killed Joel! I mean what the flying ****?! Joel never would have fallen for something so goddamn obvious!

So now? I'm redownloading the original game and replaying it. I need to wash off the stink

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The last of us 2 still

On your spoiler @AgentRedgrave

I felt the same and to add to it

the fact you have to play as abby who is in her nice stadium and somehow we are supposed to care about her back story really annoyed me.That and the fact it takes hours before the game kicks up the ante, before that it's mostly empty of threats.

Also my god, isn't tall grass the most op thing of all time in this game, I dunno it lacked the sense of urgency and doom the first game had.The charisma is missing too probably over the dynamic between Joel and ellie being gone.

But I still enjoyed the second game from a gameplay, aesthetic and cinematic standpoint. Though I was let down in multiple other aspects, so if I was to score it I guess I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10 [\spoiler]

And I'm still playing through tlou2

Aurelius

Playing as the Necromancer in Diablo 3. Corpse Explosion all day, everyday... call it a day! Occasionally play some GTA Online too. Believe it or not, I'm one of the rare players that won't blow you up in a DeLorean (Deluxo), unless provoked that is.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
After a nine month break, I finally got off my butt and took a second crack at Shenmue II. Managed to Platinum it just like the first game.

Enjoyed it very much, though it was not completely without flaws. On the one hand, there were many gameplay adjustments to fix complaints I had about the first game, such as the ability to fast forward time so that you aren't stuck hanging around when you're asked to be somewhere at a specific time. Then again, the expansion of story means that unlike the first game's plot you keep moving around from location to location and so there's less time to get invested in the characters compared to the first game.

Anyways, as much as I'm looking forward to Shenmue III, I'll probably give it a little more time as otherwise I'll burn myself out trying to play the sequel immediately after like I did when I tried to play II straight after I.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A little bit more Bloodborne. I like the boss fights more than probably anything else in the game, but slowly warming to it now I'm figuring it out. Also surprised myself by completing the first boss on the very first try, so...that was nice.

Might play Horizon Zero Dawn soon. Yet again. Don't judge me. >_>

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
A little bit more Bloodborne. I like the boss fights more than probably anything else in the game, but slowly warming to it now I'm figuring it out. Also surprised myself by completing the first boss on the very first try, so...that was nice.

Might play Horizon Zero Dawn soon. Yet again. Don't judge me. >_>
Nobody's gonna. Great game.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Also started The Outer Worlds too which is really good and shame it’s taken me so long to find the time to try them both (thanks to game pass on PC).

The hdr in sea of thieves is incredible, especially on the water

For its understated graphical style, the water and lighting is incredible and the sound is really atmospheric especially with headphones on. Looking forward to putting some more time into it when I get the chance, rather overwhelming at first.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya the learning curve can be full on, it kind of throws you in the deep end

Pun not intended lol , also gamepass is amazing for trying games u wouldn't normally buy

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
More Street Fighter V. I've been playing a lot of the personal story modes, and they're fun. Seeing how old characters, grow, develop, or change is heartwarming. Or just seeing straight up, funny, goofy, or silly storylines with some of the more lighthearted or jokey characters.... Silly tuff happens to the serious characters too.

Aaahhhhh.... Classic Street Fighter. It's fun seeing many characters from different walks of life, races, gender, and fighting styles. Never change SF. Never change.

I've beaten a couple of the arcade modes: SFI (twice), SFIII (once), SFIV (once with no continues), and SF Alpha (once). I still have to do the arcade mode for II & V. Say what you will about V, but it has the most content I have ever seen in a fighting game that is still getting updated. I might do some online casual matchesm but I will most likely save that for tomorrow.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ya the learning curve can be full on, it kind of throws you in the deep end

Pun not intended lol , also gamepass is amazing for trying games u wouldn't normally buy

Yeah its pretty daunting, the ship handling is done really well but can be hard to juggle all of the elements of controlling that alone (raising sail, moving sail with wind, steering, checking map, loading cannons, firing harpoons to grab barrels and repairing damage). I do like how it encourages teamwork and communication and skilled pirates could pull off some pretty advanced maneuvering techniques. World looks pretty big and so many things to do that I was a little overwhelmed by where to head first.

Only done the quick tutorial so far but really impressed with the visuals and sound effects and looking forward to trying it out some more when I have the time.

One of the main reasons I got gamepass was to try out some games without paying full price and for its monthly price I cant fault it to be honest.

Top Bottom