• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm watching South Park take the **** out of the whole Napster - Metallica thing. That was a while ago now. Does Napster still exist? You never hear about it these days.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Procrastinating.
Only for this post. And then the other post I want to make. And then a couple more 'likes' to be dished out.
And THEN I'll be doing my beta-work. It's wayyyyy overdue._.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
im on formspring trying to get Lyle McDouchebag of Sanity not Included to marry me D:< i luv tht man.....his douche-bag ways.....amaze me *0*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
re-instating sig. I hope it's okay nao. (hint hint... if anyone of staff could tell me its okay?)
Father is keeping me updated with the football match on the radio and... i'm posting and listening (not watching) CSI

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Researching an apparently doomed business venture.
I don't care WHO says LAN Café's are outdated. STFU. For every naysayer that says it will fail, there is one whole friggin Clan out there who would rather pay me a measly $30 for an all-night LAN readily prepped for them than go through the hassle of transporting and setting up all their gear themselves.
Plus, if I get some hot girls to be waitresses while they play.... well, y'know, geek's paradise.
Maybe that's why I'm in such a fickle mood today. Every little bit I research is met with negativity.
I'm not wasting my time.
This will work.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^That's great, thanks Angel :D
Well, not just great... but brill. I just hope they'll have a few left in the morning... no money in the account :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
They deliver very quickly too - I can't imagine they'll all be out of stock by the morning though...

Top Bottom