• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If you want to build muscle but be lean then you should go swimming and do aerobics and cardio foxtrot, also doing pushups and jogging with laps of a pool will build stamina and endurance

thats what I did when playing rugby as well as weights of course for muscle and size building and I do it now the same way with the exception of no weights due to my forearm injury

No building muscle is not my goal xD

90% of my training is to develop speed in order to hit faster. Yeah my muscles have increased a little in size, but that is more of a side effect rather than the goal of my training.

But what you said about stamina and endurance seems good. If only I had enough time to do all that...

KRSkull

*wonders what you were going to say*

Relaxing because in a few

giphy.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Relaxing after doing a bunch of cleaning in mum's bathroom. It hasn't been fully cleaned in years and it only took us a hour to be almost done. ^^ Just got the tub and the floor left.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well this song is much better than that hellish Banana in Pajama song i grew up with.

I was literally just thinking that when I read Foxtrot's post. :laugh: Oh crap, now it's in my head... D:

Currently doing: Just finished the first scene of Chapter Eighteen (scene two is about halfway done--I've been jumping back and forth), drinking coffee, and trying to decide on a movie to watch with the hub.

Top Bottom