• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Taken me 3 hours but I have managed to get C&C Red Alert 2 & Yuris Revenge working on my dads crappy old laptop on Windows 10. Copy from Origin worked fine on my Windows 10 PC but his had all sorts of resolution problems & menu was off the screen for example and changing resolution in ini file & options did nothing. Managed to finally fix it and he was playing it when I left.

KRSkull

Just finished cleaning my room, now I am taking a short break then gonna clean the bathroom and maybe do the laundry. And later tonight gonna watch my favorite horror movie Night of the Lepus.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its called Forge of Empire. Its a browser based strategy game developed by InnoGames. and it was released for the iPhone, iPad and Android.

Edit: i forgote to to say that i learned about this game from Shadow.

For a tablet title those graphics arent half bad, reminded a little of Age of Empires and Banished.

KRSkull

For a tablet title those graphics arent half bad, reminded a little of Age of Empires and Banished.

Yeah it does. Playing this game reminds me of the time when I used to play Rise of Nations with my brothers. We had a battle that lasted for 12 hours straight.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah it does. Playing this game reminds me of the time when I used to play Rise of Nations with my brothers. We had a battle that lasted for 12 hours straight.

Ive been playing lots of RTS games again lately and some old classics, used to play original Command & Conquer titles and Age of Empires II with my dad and Steve a lot. First online game I properly played was Red Alert 2 and Steve and I used to play C&C Retaliation on my system linked PlayStations with TV's back to back (good times).

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Pretty much all day: Working on my NaNo word count, adding more notes to my side project and finding ways to tie it in with the main one, mentally beating myself up, fuelling up on coffee, and soon to be picking up kiddo. I'll finish my writing quota this evening. :dead:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Scanning pinterest for doggy doo signs, creating a FB group for Brownies, and boiling the kettle for the umpteenth time so that I can have another coffee and biscuits. Also downloading a pot-load of visual aids I stumbled upon so I can use them as reference for my own.
Also need to do dishes, clean the vacuum and then vacuum, laundry, take out meat for tonight, brush my teeth, etc.
I'm doing everything but working on my Nano.
I'm SO FAR BEHIND.

berto

I Saw the Devil
We're trying to start a YouTube channel but since it's bilingual everything has to be done twice, video editing, compositing, recording and even typesetting. Most of that work falls on me, sometimes all of it. It's exhausting.

We got 3 videos completed, which means one video in English and Spanish and another video in English with the Spanish version almost done. There are two subject matters and these videos are very time consuming so friend suggested that we have three videos of each subject complete before we publish so that we have a set schedule and some time to work on the next video set; That means 12 videos total, for each subject 3 in Spanish and 3 in English, that's six per subject and there are 2 subjects. It's exhausting just thinking about it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
This work I mentioned about YouTube has me doing a lot of research in Chinese. I know 4 phrases in chinese and only recognize characters from my Japanese studies. I'm looking into a Chinese author from the 1960's and I don't think his works have been published in English or Spanish so I'm rather stressed looking for clues.

I don't suppose we have any Chinese speakers here.

Top Bottom