• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Feels nice to be back!

Just chillin', eating some chicken salad nice and slow, listening to music and taking it easy.
Going out soon to have a little walk. The sun is shining, it's warm out there, I've got a good pace studying to my Labour Law exam... everything is fine and I'm just so happy I could dance :D
I've also lost some weight :thumbsup:

There are no more lectures for me until September, so it's getting kinda boring just to stay home and study alone. But my summer job begins next month, I can't wait! It's going to be an adventure :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
wips
bN2SxWx.png

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Switching my focus to my middle-grade Fantasy for a bit, since I'm feeling a bit stuck and overwhelmed with Static.

Also wishing we weren't broke, because I have a hankering for an iced cap. :'(

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Clearing out old furniture and other junk we don't need anymore, since the big garbage haul is this week. Also trying to figure out when I'm going to get in some writing time today, since I have a sense of purpose regarding the MG.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to get some work done--actual paid work, that is, not writing. But apparently guy who does yardwork decided to drop by so I guess it's time for a break until I can actually hear the files again. Also drinking coffee. Lots of coffee. Maybe too much coffee? Is a litre and a half too much coffee? I don't think so. So, yeah, coffee. Might watch some old movies later.

Top Bottom