• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
This is a pretty solid song for it being Three Days Grace 's first song without Adam. I'd say i'm pretty satisfied.
It is a pretty solid song and I like it but I'm just saying I've always loved Adam's voice. He had this very raw yet controlled energy to it. Along with singers like Benjamin Burnley, Corey Taylor, and Maynard James Keenan he is also in the list of my personal favorite modern rock singers.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
It is a pretty solid song and I like it but I'm just saying I've always loved Adam's voice. He had this very raw yet controlled energy to it. Along with singers like Benjamin Burnley, Corey Taylor, and Maynard James Keenan he is also in the list of my personal favorite modern rock singers.
I agree Adam is one of my favorite singers as well and I do prefer his voice to the current singer. That being said if they can keep this level of quality for the rest of the songs they right in the future I won't be complaining.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I agree Adam is one of my favorite singers as well and I do prefer his voice to the current singer. That being said if they can keep this level of quality for the rest of the songs they right in the future I won't be complaining.
The song definitely sounds like early 3 Days Grace so maybe they're taking the band a little back to their roots. I feel like One-X while still a good album signaled the experimental stage with them. Never Too Late still became one of my favorite songs by them.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Rise Against is probably my favorite band since they're one of those bands that everything they've done is enjoyable to me but, this is probably one of my favorite songs by them just because of (incoming cheese I guess) how much on a personal level it speaks to me.

Not asking for a pity party or anything but even though my life has been pretty sh!t and I'm still dealing with hardship I listen to this to remind me that how we survive it all is truly what makes us who we are because life isn't perfect smiles ans sunshine. I know I'm being dealt some really crappy hands over and over again but giving up is just proving all those a$$holes right.

Sorry for the rant. Enjoy the song!

Top Bottom