• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"C" is For [Please Insert Sophomoric Genitalia Reference HERE] E.P. by Puscifer. Potions is one of my favorite Puscifer songs and The Mission and Momma Sed are right up there with it. Polar Bear has an unexpectedly sad undertone to it (despite the kinda jazzy tone of the song) and The Humbling River was extremely well orchestrated (mum described it as a song written by someone who'd just been broken up with, found out they had a week to live, and then binged on LoTR for a couple days straight LOL). The only song on the CD that gives me pause is Vagina Mine...because...well...the title says it all. Not that it's a bad song.

Blackout Shades by Maiden Names. If I didn't know it was about Batman villains I wouldn't be able to tell. *nodnod* It's...really hard to describe the tone of the CD but I've listened to the entire CD five times in a row, haven't skipped a song once, and I love all the songs too much to decide which I like the most. Unfortunately, you can only get the CD directly from the band's website, as far as I know. *definitely looking forward to their next album, though*

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

My number one ambience track. Someone once described this as ''organic music''. I must agree since you can really listen to this track while thinking about how it would look like when your heart beats and the blood streams through your body. It's PERFECT!

Top Bottom