• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Old film remakes. Like just today i saw this Poltergeist spot and thought: guys, maybe thats enough? It's like film writers can't even come up with anything. And we get remake, after remake, after remake. That's all I have to say on the matter:
361.gif

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick and tired of hearing cop cars racing up the street were my apartment building is. Jeez I understand that I don't live in the greatest part of the city. Every night I hear a cop car screeching, and racing up the street. I wish I could move away from this city. I would move back home to Hell City if I had the money. But for me home no longer exists in Hell City. Sigh...

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of both my anxiety, and depression controlling my life. I've had this problem for a long time. I can control them so they don't bother me, and I can at least function normally. But if I'm stressed out my control slips, and that is when I get hit with both at the same time. Anxiety, and depression both hit me when I hit hard times. Also I'm sick of my PTSD also acting up as well. Again like my anxiety, and depression it hits me when I have hard times. And I'm sick of it.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of seeing women dressing like $#&-@#$ prostitutes here in Limbo City. I maybe old fashioned but I was raised to never dress in short shorts, and a revealing top while I'm around kids. My foster mother would skin me alive.

Yeah I know women in this day and age wear what that want, and I'm not against that. I mean $#@% I enjoy wearing guy's clothing as long as it's black. But to dress like a $%&# while being with a kid? What the $#@%? What does that teach the kid?!

That it's alright to dress like a street @#$%& in Limbo City where you can get #$%&-+@ raped for dressing like that? Come on. Have some sense people. But unfortunately people here in Limbo City don't have sense.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of the city I live in. I'm sick of seeing people all up in everyones business, and I'm sick of seeing how society treats everyone who is less fortuneate then those who can afford things. And trust me there are homeless people here in Limbo City, and I've seen lawyers look down on them. It just makes me sick.

And also what makes me sick is that nobody cares to change things in this city. Not the so called "Mayor" wants to try and fix things. Yeah he's fixing the old buildings here in Limbo City but how does that help anyone if businesses that come here for maybe a couple of months only to leave again? This city is an open sore that has become infected.

It just disgusts me how far society would push anyone who is poor or has had hard times so low. It's just...sad to see every day. It just makes me want to scream on the top of my lungs until my throat is raw and bleeding about the injustice of it. And I'm sick of it. I'm just sick of it all.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Apollo_Thinking_3.gif

People who criticize the legal profession without knowing what the hell they are talking about. and I'm not talking "knowing that Phoenix Wright and CSI aren't accurate"
I'm talking actually looking into the sections and subsections of legal procedure. Like, as a volunteer office boy at the PD office, I have bare-bones knowledge of law, but keep in mind, when I read into those laws and subsections and procedures, I realized they pretty much try to tackle every possibility that could pertain to it. Each one goes to great lengths to make sure that the trial will be as in depth and detailed as possible, to make sure the 6th amendment stays in tact. Look into all these procedures and point out a flaw in whatever document to a congressman. If you feel the need to re open a closed case, then be damn sure to have the proper grounds. Because if you didn't like how a trial went, in no way is a lawyer obligated to go through the mountain of paperwork unless there is a proper grounds to say there was something overlooked.
And keep in mind, lawyers can't magically legal the way into things, you have to do paperwork, get case briefing, build up the case, do more paperwork, help select jury members, do paperwork, attend every part of the trial, do paperwork for each one, request motions, do some paperwork for those, do paperwork after the case gets closed

Did I mention the friggin paperwork!? And that's just criminal law, I haven't even looked into civil, and intellectual/property/business law all make my head hurt

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
I'm sick of having to remove body hair when summer comes. With epilator my legs may stay smooth for longer and the hair that grows out is not prickly, but damn does it hurt. :'(

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm sick of my uncle and how mom defends his disrespectful behavior on mental illness. No it's not his mental illness that makes him the scum of the earth. He is justa s****** person. Mom his to yell at him to help or even pay the rent! And today after helping mom out all week he walks in like he owns the place. I'm not dealing with this anymore. So sorry mom, you can stay with the scum who likes to treat you like garbage I got to much self respect for that.

Neigh Bird

SSStrange!!!
I'm sick of people (specifically my family) that think tinkering with technology is dangerous and always require a professional who finished college or something. I'm almost an adult, I pay for my things and I have to rights to mingle with them. I build PCs, modify controllers/M&Ks, and do other geeky things as a hobby. I'm not going to play with LEGO for the rest of my life.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Josh Duggar, and his quiverfull of failed abortions ready to be shot at us. Every other day, it's Duggar this and Duggar that. Every new story, report or article about a godamned Duggar feels like somebody is rubbing steel wool against my crotch.\

I apologize. That wasn't very gentlemanly of me. I meant to say that it feels like somebody is stuffing sandpaper up my rectum.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of people logging on to Skype as invisible, chatting for ten minutes, and then going offline without a word...only to come back (still invisible) three hours later and get offended when I'm no longer available to talk. Newsflash: I waited a good deal of those 3 hours, exhausted though I was because you only come on in the middle of the night, to see if you were still on or not. Next time, have the courtesy to tell me when you're leaving if you don't want to make yourself visible. If you're planning on coming back in a few hours, ask me if I'll be online. Don't just come and go as you please and then get ticked off when no one's there to entertain you. Some of us require sleep, y'know; and some of us also get sick of being online for too long.

Top Bottom