• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
While looking for help for a friend, I came across the most disgusting article written by a guy about his girlfriend's special needs child.

I'm praying that it was an elaborate troll. If it is real, I just don't know how to process what I've read...
I want to be angry, but I just don't know what I'm feeling right now.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I think now would be a good time to have a little chat with the eldest about whether having a boy in her bedroom after school is appropriate or not. I mean everyone is pretty certain this guy is gay but it still doesn't hurt to go over the ground rules...
go check. some guys just ACT gay to have a girl do "stuff". then again he might be a guy who's just a little sweet but it straighter than an arrow.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
go check. some guys just ACT gay to have a girl do "stuff". then again he might be a guy who's just a little sweet but it straighter than an arrow.
Amen to that. Even if he is gay, it doesn't stop curiosity and all that jazz...

Nice boy but as far aa I'm concerned, straight or gay, all lads during their teenage years are potential trouble ;)

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I've come to realize that when i go into fan boy mode i go into fan boy mode really hard. Ever since I've seen Frozen I've been listening to a handful of the musical numbers like 20 times a day and now not even two days after watching the Tales of The Abyss anime I felt the need to make an AMV...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Stick to your guns. You paid for a service that they have not delivered and then caused you inconvenience.

Oh... I intend to.:ninja:

CT: Anyone into Vampire Knight? I need pics (official if possible) of a vampire called 'raoul' (?)
I have absolutely NO IDEA who or what I'm looking for.
(If you could PM me instead of 'clogging up the thinking thread' that would be awesome too) <3
Thankies:inlove:

Just got stuck in the bathroom... the door wouldn't open... damn, that was scary.:'(

TILLY!!!! (Sorry, she's just walked into the room :laugh: )

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I've come to realize that when i go into fan boy mode i go into fan boy mode really hard. Ever since I've seen Frozen I've been listening to a handful of the musical numbers like 20 times a day and now not even two days after watching the Tales of The Abyss anime I felt the need to make an AMV...
welcome to the club

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That happened to me before in the uni toilets, so I crawled under that gap between floor and door.:tongue:
Ha ha ha ha ha....ewwwwwwwww :hungover:

I'm wondering how this kid can have the energy he does when he barely slept all day and he was very very busy the whole day.
I'm tempted to eat all these Oreos. I got paid today so I can always replace them...
I'm also tempted to crash on the couch and snuggle my hyper bubba like he's the Energizer Bunny - warm and cuddly.
I should probably go change him into his proper nappies before we hit the hay.

Oh thank you Lord, the banging outside has stopped.
Why do they have to talk so loud that the entire neighbourhood can hear them?
.....never mind, bets are on my family being way louder than that from 6am.
Yeah. I'm not going to tell them to shut up tomorrow morning. In fact, I'm going to encourage them to be noisy.
Take that SUCKERS.
Why do I have to be considerate to them if they're so inconsiderate to us?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I totally freaked myself out yesterday thinking I was $300 short at work. Still struggling with the fueling process things got a little hectic and I kind of just kicked everything in to overdrive and it wasn't fun. Maybe I should go get checked for anxiety issues. I've been feeling on edge lately and very stressed and I can't even explain why.

I'm already bipolar and suffer from depression, what else you got brain?

ANYWHOOOO It turns out that I was actually perfect and freaked myself out over nothing. I know I just started but I'm thinking of requesting some overtime. Hell, I might ask to work an entire overnight shift just to give myself an extra boost and more time out of this house.

At the moment, it looks like I haven't got much planned in the coming weeks so why not? And I can't say I hate the job. It's not bad at all. Just a little tiring but, MONEY.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Off to hospital with Jake.

Sigh...
:frown: Good luck! My thoughts will be with you guys.

CT: my dining room looks like a train wreck. Literally. There are hundreds of train tracks everywhere.
Oh joy, I've got three boys and one girl today. At least the older kids can keep themselves entertained. I wonder if I'll get Seth to take a nap today? Little grouch.

I hate Barney.

I've run out of time to do my plot, characters and premise. I'm going to get cracking at that now. Damn it.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I hate Barney.
I never liked Barney as a child either. There's just something unsettling about a singing purple dinosaur giving hugs. :tongue:

Thinking:
I'm all for my friends phoning me when they're upset, but this is too much. I was asleep and really not with it enough to process all that.
As for my friend, I think I'll take her and the baby out, treat her to tea and cake or baby cinema and see if that helps. Only thing I can think of doing. Now I've got that off my chest, I'm going to try and pass out again and hope no one else phones me.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So, I got my first paycheck in today from my new job and what do I do?

Leave without it making me have to go back and get it.
069.jpg

Top Bottom