• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Somebody please tell me what the hell is so great about Spec Ops The Line?
I heard people saying "OMG the STORY", "You feel bad in this game!", "War is Hell!" and all that stuff.
I tried the game and after 2 hours all I've played and felt is generic modern military shooter, the story isn't interesting at all.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So, having had time to think, I'm not seeing ghost(s)... It's ALL in my head!!! That... that just makes me feel worse... now I just feel like I'm losing my mind instead...
I wish I was asleep right now.
No, I'm not releasing the model, it's not for XNALara...

Just because it's the internet, who/what gives you the right to be rude?!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hope VB feels better soon :(

Im overdoing it, I know I am. But either I push myself to do something productive that might make me feel good, or I sleep and sleep and sleep some more.

I wonder if every group of friends out there knows at least one person whom they refer to as cupcake?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wonder if I can get some more of my gardening done in bits and pieces today?
I need to take the kids out to the park in a little bit. It's quite chilly outside, though.
I need to get bananas so I can make those pancakes. Mmmmmm.
I wonder where the hell I've put my notes for Joshy. Got his meeting today.
Hey. I wonder if I've gotten paid?
I'm sure I'm meant to do something today but I can't remember what. Eish!
Oh stuff it, I'm turning the heater on.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Found the doll and bought an extra one for her. It was too cute not to buy. :happy: If I was a child, I would buy a load of those dolls for myself.

KRSkull

Thank god that its over. I really hope that it was a dream and that i don't have to experience it again. Because that was the most terrifying **** i have ever experienced.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
It's Orientation day tomorrow. Gosh I'm so excited but petrified at the same time.
I'm finally on the road to life! Uni here i come!
oh...what should i wear?
smoking1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Why does my tongue hurt?

Why did I order Chinese last night when I need to shift another XXXXX pounds?

Why have I still not driven the car, even though I have had my licence for almost 2 months now?

Why can't my children stay in their beds at night so I can get something that resembles a half-decent nights' sleep?

Why have I put my jumper on inside out and no one at school told me?

Why are Graze boxes so gosh-darned delicious?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh yeah, I'm going to be berated for that... but it's the truth (which not many people like to hear).
I figure after that post yesterday I'm on a few ignore lists... but, what can I say... I'm a bitter sod that has been walked over too many times.
Well, It's 5 days, and I still haven't heard anything... do I bother him or not...?
Next 'victim' for a Keyshot render might be Credo... I've still got that render of L to work on... his hair is horrible though :dead:

Top Bottom