• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I have a link in my thread for the story in the fanfiction area.

CT: It really IS a ****ty story, but whatever. School and my own novel and more important. Fanfics are just a guilty pleasure.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just had another fave *luuuuvs random stranger!* <3 <3 <3

Tidy up.
Supper.
Um....I forgot.o_O
OH YES! I remembered!
Catch up on my fanfic reads. ^_^

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
She hasn't replied, yet. I don't want to have to leave this forum, too, because Jess and CMUG joined! I came here to get away from TS and FGAM. Dammit! I need someone to talk to. ;_;

Also, oh my ****ing God. Another sub, but still no review? **** YOU, **** YOU SO ****ING HARD! At least I have the decency to review fics I fav or sub!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incomplete Dani;208012 said:

Also, oh my ****ing God. Another sub, but still no review? **** YOU, **** YOU SO ****ING HARD! At least I have the decency to review fics I fav or sub!

I feel your pain Dani. It's beyond ****ing annoying when people do that and never leave a review. It's even more ****ing annoying when they favourite a fic that's still in-progress but don't set a story alert for it. I mean, ****ing hello people! How are you going to know I've updated if you don't get alerts for it? But meh, I guess they're not really all that excited about it so, if they're not gonna bother, I'm not gonna bother.

Anyway, I'm here if you wanted to talk Dani.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
clairavance;208013 said:
I feel your pain Dani. It's beyond ****ing annoying when people do that and never leave a review. It's even more ****ing annoying when they favourite a fic that's still in-progress but don't set a story alert for it. I mean, ****ing hello people! How are you going to know I've updated if you don't get alerts for it? But meh, I guess they're not really all that excited about it so, if they're not gonna bother, I'm not gonna bother.

Anyway, I'm here if you wanted to talk Dani.
See, look. No reviews!:mad:

People really must not have the decency to review anymore. I mean, if it was a oneshot, fine. But dammit!

I sent you a little thingy on your profile.

CT: I think I'm about to start my period. I just ate four bags of chocolate, and now I want something salty... I hate cravings. </3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
How long has your fic been up for?
DOH! >.< Never mind, I see it. I'll review for you as soon as I can sit down to actually read it.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Two days. I wasn't even a review whore about it, either. :mad: And it's not great, 'cause like I said, I'm more worried about my novel and school than fanfiction.

CT: I love Seether. <3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
is thinking LASAGNA!! Mmm, yeah baby!

It feels so good to have a clean house. Well..semi-clean house. I'm too darn tired to vacuum.

Funny convo:
Me:You goin' to poker tonight?
Johnny:Yip. Unless you want me home.
Me: No, go away :p

ROFL, I'm so blunt sometimes. Okay, all the time.

I can NOT believe my dad just stuck up for Twilight. Tch! So WHAT if it makes money, it's still largely hated on! Ugh, and he has to hammer on the potty training thing. PARENTS!!! FFFFFFFFFfffff...anyway.

I :wub: Ichigo! Almost as much as Gintoki. ALMOST.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh. I thought this thing was still closed. Now I'm sticky with liquid breakfast. Nyummy. Off to shower then. Guh.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I caught my mum's cold... but my chest infection is just bleh... I've never had the coughing so bad before.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
clairavance;208137 said:
Go to a doctor VB!!! If you're coughing up blood, IT'S BAD.

Not necessarily it sounds like it might be acute bronchitis if its a chest infection she got from her mums cold. The second time I got it I was caughing up a bit of blood and was like "omg im gunna die!" but antibiotics fixed it right up...until I had an alergic reaction to the penicillin:( that wasn't a good week.

Anyway I hope your alright VB.

Top Bottom