• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aoshi

Why is RE 6 scapegoat for any criticism on capcom????If it is any consoling, The same dick finds DMC 4 as a bad game and even curses it as it is a FACT. Yeah, the same dick thinks royal guard is useless. I get that we live in democracy and opinions mattered, but Wat the Mothafvck???????

And , Capcom don't give a fvck on biased reviews on RE 6. They believe RE 6 was a quality product and so do i.

Capcom's response to mixed resident evil 6 reviews

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Great win for Man U today over Liverpool. Great laugh with the fam & mates. Oh, and roll on Tues for DmC!!!!! Wana slay some demon sh*T lol :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Getting annoyed that my book is not here yet despite that it should be. I've never had anything I ordered from the UK that took two weeks to get here.

Dark Drakan

Admin
1 day off work in 16 days does not feel enough, so ive been indulging in chocolate, wine & alcohol as I have stopped myself since New Years Eve.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking....

You'd think after all this time, I'd have grown up and got some sense already, but nope, I'm still that little kid that refuses to do what she's told!

Also thinking...

C'mon Friday, c'mon Friday, c'mon Friday.....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just finished a pic of the new Dante... not keen on his nose though. (On deviant art or In art thread if anyone wants to look.)
Also finished the Demo on the new 360... had a facepalm moment when i suddenly remembered where that last lost soul was.

CT: I don't know why i asked, I can't see him signing it :(

EDIT: ship my games already!

Top Bottom