• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm moving overseas and we can't take them with us...so sad....

Thinking....

Craving chocolate, uh oh, here comes grumpy me...

Sorry to hear that :( I'd be devastated, can't imagine how you feel.

Was just gonna have a rant about how companies promise games for release, but they don't show up... but I've just had DmC on 360 delivered... :D No PS3 version though... and my Son of Sparda edition is delayed... :(
I think the quality of 360 case is going down. They're starting to feel really cheap.

As much as I like Wonderwall by Oasis (>.>), I wish my mother would stop singing.
I don't think i can stand the mood she is in...
Gotta email that company about my table too.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome. :p *having flashbacks to her own scary/wtf-was-I-thinking ideas*

Thinking:
Note to self: Never make these cookies again unless I have parchment paper. I swear, they're welded to the pans and they're not even fully cooked. T-T

Ugh, but this one was just... Weird. It's a plant that ensnares victims and then pumps an addictive red nectar down their throat until they burst, and then more grow in the resulting puddle of blood and nectar... And demons use them as living landmines. ._.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
A friend of mine streamed a bit of Anarchy Reigns for me but I'm not sure what to make of it. He wants me to buy it but I'm not sure. What's your take on the game?

Simply said, a mediocre game with short campaign, mediocre storyline and repetitive gameplay and the worst game by Platinum Games.

Janoosen

Dark Slayer
Simply said, a mediocre game with short campaign, mediocre storyline and repetitive gameplay and the worst game by Platinum Games.

Pretty much what I expected then. I found myself not even caring what was going on storywise while watching and the combat wasn't even that impressive. My friend's gonna be disappointed but I think I'll pass on this one.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
CR you play Ninja Gaiden Sigma?
9/10 I would rate the same. Want to play it and make those karma challenges. It is hard to get all of them.
Love to save up after mission 13. When you go back from Aquaduct into the city of Vigoor. Bayonetta or NGZ?
Damn I want to play both. Decide.. Hmmm thinking....ugh make a choice is hard at times. What a pain.>_<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This is so stressful. I know he's only testing his limits, but he needs discipline. I'm just scared he's going to **** me off to an extreme where I'll hurt him. *not good with her temper*

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tumblr. Blog and share? Jeez too many share sites. World internet getting overloaded by sharing and linking and such. Annoyed.

Top Bottom