• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't go too personal now. Don't Don't Don't!
Internet security is fail. Antivirus is fail. History storing inside firefox appdata, folders,temps and such.
Show hidden files in control panel. What a pain to do this everytime. Ads of doom. Tags of hell.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That VERO thing with the fax machine? Who uses fax machines any more...?! (apparently a lot of people, when there's no need... I totally don't know where I could access a fax machine round here... >_>)

Library? I didn't think they still existed. Why can't they use email like normal people?!

Why is my birthday always on the Super Bowl? I hate sports. It makes me feel unimportant that most of my family would rather be watching football that day. *wonders if this is why b-days never seem important to her*

Cut the plug off the tv :lol: Then Say. "It's my birthday and we're going to watch me :D Because it's MY day!"
My birthday sometimes falls on the start of the UK football/soccer season... the day gets ruined if my team loses. :p

Ct: Got stuff to message, but... i bet i'll forget to do something else.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I found out I have two secret admirers, which is very flattering but awkward when I have to turn them down :/ I get nervous so easily...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Cut the plug off the tv :lol: Then Say. "It's my birthday and we're going to watch me :D Because it's MY day!"
My birthday sometimes falls on the start of the UK football/soccer season... the day gets ruined if my team loses. :p

LOL If it wasn't at my Granparent's house, I totally would. XD *thinking about asking her Grandfather to just record it and wstch it after she leaves**doesn't want to have to celebrate her b-day the day before...again**feels selfish*
That would really suck. XP If I was into American football, I'd probably think it was cool about the Super Bowl being on the day. >_<

aoshi

Classic DMC games(DMC 3 and 4) are like home-cooked nutritious food which might not hit all the taste buds but will keep us healthy and make us feel good.

DmC is like junk food.......sure it might hit all taste buds....but too much of it will lead to obesity.:O

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I found out I have two secret admirers, which is very flattering but awkward when I have to turn them down :/ I get nervous so easily...

Lead them on so they'll buy you stuff than when the moment comes, turn them down hard! Than relish in their ill gotten gifts and pain!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Sorry I had a Dr. Jackyl, Mr. Hide moment their. LMBO! :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Erm...... Nephilim is a cross-breed of human and angel.
Not demon and angel. Those are called abominations. Or demons, point-blank. An angel wouldn't fall for a demon, and if it did, then it becomes a fallen angel, in other words - a demon. Did NT do their research, like, at all?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda undeniable son read my mind. I was going to post a religion thread but he spared me for it. I wanna hear your opinions. No vulgarity. just virtue and morale. ''Keep it clean people'' <<<said by LordOfDarkness. He's tha man!

EDIT AFTER: Damn you already linked it. Great!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Not demon and angel. Those are called abominations. Or demons, point-blank. An angel wouldn't fall for a demon, and if it did, then it becomes a fallen angel, in other words - a demon. Did NT do their research, like, at all?

That's what I thought at the time they announced what the twins were... *learnt alot about angels whilst playing Soul Reaver*.

CT:....

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I guess they took from existing sources, but if asked about accuracy they could always just say they adapted things for their own game universe. I think they used things Westerners would be more familiar with this time, but I also reckon they would have had to avoid too many Bible references/similarities, or someone might be offended.

It's probably a fine line between using religious symbolism or religious stuff in a game, and making it too close to the real thing. People might be upset because a game is seen to 'trivialise' things.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I just got done volunteering at a game tournament at my little sister's high school. Man, it was a nice little turnout. I had to montior the Xbox section and keep score of the people who won on the Gears of War 3 multiplayer. There was this one dude that was ripping people up, though.

Oh, and some stunt guy, who's going to be the stunt double for the main guy in a Gnarnia movie this year came through and showed some moves; awesome, awesome, awesome!

Top Bottom