• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So much housework and packing to do before tomorrow evening. Also gotta get in some writing while I can. Just in case it's near-impossible while down there. I'll definitely be trying to keep at it in the evenings, even if it's only a couple hundred words here and there. If I go a week without writing, it'll throw me off my game all over again, and considering I just got back into this project, I can't afford to be distracted any more than I've already been.

Why 6 days, though? Why? :dead:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Thinking that I really hope those Vietnamese girls in this dormitory will throw this away asap...

sienikeitto.png

It's creamy mushroom soup, which they made two days ago. And it's been on the stove since then, in room temperature.
They offered it for me last night. I told them I had just brushed my teeth so I can't have it lol

The funny thing is that these girls are working in a freakin' RESTAURANT. Oh my dear Lord.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Visiting one of my older gmails that I haven't used in a long time and it's full of really weird messages. Apart from the usual ones where it says "haha I know your password, gimme Bitcoin or I'll show everyone your webcam footage" (I don't even have a webcam, but it does seem to know my password) there's ones like "here, I think you'll like this" with a link to pictures of mushrooms. Wtf?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Finished up Octopath Traveler. Okay , well I have unfinished business with it. The hidden final dungeon is a bit rough. But for now I've decided to move on to Nier Automata.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
People have fancasted Tom Holland as a live-action Jim Hawkins in a Treasure Planet and I want that more than any other potential Dinsey project.

only downsides is we might loose that soundtrack.

RIP "I'm still here" by Johnny Reznick

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
People have fancasted Tom Holland as a live-action Jim Hawkins in a Treasure Planet and I want that more than any other potential Dinsey project.

only downsides is we might loose that soundtrack.

RIP "I'm still here" by Johnny Reznick

Treasure Planet happens to sit up there with my most favourite Disney movies. Yeah you’ve got Lion King, Jungle Book, Aladdin, Mulan (all the other greats) but Treasure Planet is the only one that I ever really wanted a sequel to. I heard that they were working on it but it never went ahead for some reason.

Please no live action version. I’m not a fan of those.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I am so, so happy to be home. 6 days at the in-laws is too long at the best of times, but this was bloody exhausting. (The family reunion for one, the in-law's cat channeling her inner Hyde toward my dog--who did nothing, by the way--for another. And gods, did I miss my bed!)

Also--Hello, forums! I missed you guys. <3

Top Bottom