• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm indifferent about the live action remake of The Last Airbender but I should rewatch Aang and Korra's adventures.

I'm curious about the new avatar cartoon is gonna be like.

It should be 1980s Coldwar vibes.

Taramafor

Still caught up on abusive F-chat mods ignoring danger and banning me for not trying to understand me.

I probably came to this site because the mods here seem more understanding.

But I keep thinking about how much of an "Objetive" issue this is online. Where people abuse power. And **** on people. As if it's "wrong" to have concerns.

I lost someone to suicide a decade ago. Because of roleplay. Online. So I started dealing with the bigger situations. Deal with situations others ignore. I always managed to handle it since then.

Lack of communication is a killer. Maybe I'll handle it better, but what about others? I know what causes trauma specifically. It's not "danger here" or "arguments".

It's the deaf ears and turned backs. The silence when people don't see the consequences of their actions. The "good intentions" when people don't even ask.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
If ever you need cheering up, just remember that the other day that a cyclist was fined 200 Euros the other day in Ireland for pedaling completely drunk at night. This isn't the first time he's been arrested either as just eight months ago the cyclist was apprehended after he drunkenly crashed into a passing motorist...the reason he couldn't see the other driver was not because he was drunk - but because he is blind.

There's a joke somewhere in there about being blind drunk...but I just don't see it. :whistle:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If ever you need cheering up, just remember that the other day that a cyclist was fined 200 Euros the other day in Ireland for pedaling completely drunk at night. This isn't the first time he's been arrested either as just eight months ago the cyclist was apprehended after he drunkenly crashed into a passing motorist...the reason he couldn't see the other driver was not because he was drunk - but because he is blind.

There's a joke somewhere in there about being blind drunk...but I just don't see it. :whistle:
That happened in 2022 lol, and last year here a hole was dug on a beach by a few lads and the news covered it and said it was a possible meteor strike ha ha

As for what i am thinking, hmmmmmm it may be time to feed my stomach before it goes on strike.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Can't wait to get my tat tomorrow; it's been five years since the last one, so it's long overdue, lol.

Getting a paw print to commemorate my old dog. It's been almost sixteen years since our goodbye, so I think I'm finally ready. If I'd done it even a few short years ago, I might've burst into tears--and I can't do that in public. ^^;

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It is so nice listening to wind and rain outside and drinking a mug of warm tea with my wife.

Something quite soothing about it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Nero made me think of Axl from Megaman X7. Which made me think about playing that era as a kid.

I think the last Megaman X game I played was his first appearance lol.

I don't think I hated him tho.

Taramafor

Dante was going to kill Urizen instead of trying to get through to him when Urizen was on the floor.

The thing is Dante was smiling about the fact. Good that Nero can knock the smirk off his face. Get reality to sink in.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I had a fanart project done, but I find myself losing interest in fanfiction as well as I wasn't a big fan of the artstyle.

It's weird turning another artist down.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That should be the last of the tweaks I needed to do; now just to market as much as I can while I wait for June 1st.

+I wonder if the existential dread ever fades, or if this is just who I am now. :confused:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
How amazing music is for the soul when you do not even realise that you needed it

Just heard a song on the radio, that put a smile on my face and improved my mood after an arduous work day

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Is Throne of Glass series as bad and cringe as Reddit tells me or should I give it a try

And the exact same question concerning Grishaverse

... because I should have listened to them when it came to Red Queen series lol

Top Bottom