• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you guys want in Devil may Cry 6

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Outside of Vergil, the series doesn't have any memorable villians. I'm hoping DMC6 could change that.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
They wrote themselves into a corner, mundus is sealed, urizen and vergil were dante's biggest fights

And nero is on the surface, they have nobody left to face the sparda bloodline

So i think 6 should be them fighting something like the first demon , the original

Or sparda himself but corrupted, and with his power restored and amped.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
They wrote themselves into a corner, mundus is sealed, urizen and vergil were dante's biggest fights

And nero is on the surface, they have nobody left to face the sparda bloodline

So i think 6 should be them fighting something like the first demon , the original

Or sparda himself but corrupted, and with his power restored and amped.
I'm cool with them bringing in angels like the reboot did but those work too.

I wanted Eva to be one of them but she's a human turned angel rather than being an angel the whole time.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Would have to be an archangel like michael gabriel or lucifer to even come close to challenging dante and vergil

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The Qlipoth is a world changing event and it's a good incentive to create new characters to explore what that means.

Whether those are new protagonists or antagonists are up to capcom.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
V is for Vijay

V is for Vijay-

I'd bring in my oc Vijay( not his real name). Vijay is just a summoner who crosses paths with the others from time to time. If Dante is Thor, Vijay is Dr. Strange.

He is a reserved young man with an interest in the unexplained. He has a penchant for getting
involved in messy situations. He has a sense of justice but is becoming more comfortable with
the ends justifying the means of philosophy.

He is able to summon a snake familiar named Chandra. The amulet Chandra lives in is a family
heirloom Vijay is investigating. That inspires him to be an occult researcher so most of his
stories start with investigating odd phenomena.

His parents were Kashmiri natives that were murdered in a riot when he was 9. He lived from 9-12 as a street urchin before being taken in by a pair of magicians and raised in this lifestyle of
investigating the supernatural. They are quirky and mysterious like Kisuke and Yoruichi from
BLEACH.

Since he spent his childhood around older people, he often acts more “mature” than people
would assume. He is sociable but most of his contacts are allies or acquaintances he could
benefit from rather than genuine friends.

Instead of a cane, I'd give him a staff. He can fight but it's a last resort. Often he and his summons would fight together and one would follow him around per mission. It's his versions of Dante's Styles.

He just has Chandra who could transform into a staff, whip and bow with arrows.

Other summons would transform into other weapons.

References-
Art by Christian Ward

mr. Green-

I had a pitch for Dante's rival in the other thread. Essentially it's a mercenary that works for Arius. I could use that guy as a focus character- his arc is to grow a conscience and help Lucia against Arius. You could recycle Dante's stoic characterization and coin flip for him. Before DMC2 was conceived, it was separate ideas folded into DMC2. One of them was a character with a green jacket. So that mercenary could have a green jacket as a reference.

His fighting style would revolve around hand to hand moves and manipulating a mist-like
substance into different forms like an ax or a staff.

Reference- tech 9 from Blood Syndicate.

Grifter from the Wild Storm.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Give dante a love interest before 5, and a set of twins of his own which he doesn't know about due to being trapped in the demon world.

Do a time skip, so they are grown and allow both to be playable and allow you to swap between them on the fly. Their mother is Lucia so they are both 3/4 demon and one quarter human, a boy and girl. Dj or dante junior and eva in memory of their grandmother.

As you can swap between them, they are both able to be present on screen, so that leads into the next thing i want.

Allow couch and online coop for campaign and bloody palace, as for the campaign itself make it large sandbox and get rid of the numbered mission setup. That way you can decide how you tackle the tasks/quests. You can also free roam between map areas, and layer in the demon world as its own sandbox too. Dante and Vergil can remain in the demon world, and dante's kids will be the ones to venture in on their 18th birthday to find and bring him back.

The big bad of it all, is the demon world itself, which will manifest itself in demon form, the most powerful demon to exist ever. It will take dante and vergil in powered up forms, and the fusion of the twins combined to beat it.

The twins will have weapons from old games, agni and rudra, nevan and others along with new and unique devil arms.

Lady and trish have setup a pmc and train the earths military and those who signup, to fight demons.Patty joins in the fight too and is a badass, and lucia too with a new arsenal. It is set 18 years after the end of 5, and nero is off doing his own thing which can be covered in a dlc expansion and new map

This is what i want

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Give dante a love interest before 5, and a set of twins of his own which he doesn't know about due to being trapped in the demon world.

Do a time skip, so they are grown and allow both to be playable and allow you to swap between them on the fly. Their mother is Lucia so they are both 3/4 demon and one quarter human, a boy and girl. Dj or dante junior and eva in memory of their grandmother.

As you can swap between them, they are both able to be present on screen, so that leads into the next thing i want.

Allow couch and online coop for campaign and bloody palace, as for the campaign itself make it large sandbox and get rid of the numbered mission setup. That way you can decide how you tackle the tasks/quests. You can also free roam between map areas, and layer in the demon world as its own sandbox too. Dante and Vergil can remain in the demon world, and dante's kids will be the ones to venture in on their 18th birthday to find and bring him back.

The big bad of it all, is the demon world itself, which will manifest itself in demon form, the most powerful demon to exist ever. It will take dante and vergil in powered up forms, and the fusion of the twins combined to beat it.

The twins will have weapons from old games, agni and rudra, nevan and others along with new and unique devil arms.

Lady and trish have setup a pmc and train the earths military and those who signup, to fight demons.Patty joins in the fight too and is a badass, and lucia too with a new arsenal. It is set 18 years after the end of 5, and nero is off doing his own thing which can be covered in a dlc expansion and new map

This is what i want
I'd be interested in your pitch. We should team up and bug Capcom to make this game lol.

Top Bottom