• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sammiches, a very small can of cola, Star Wars: The force unleashed (360), Skyrim (360, I would also like to point out, I regretted buying this 'old' copy when I realized there was a Legendary Edition *facepalm*), A couple of pairs of socks and a badge (Tottenham Hotspur socks and badge for dad for christmas)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Presents for my roomies and uni friends. I bought mostly just funny/ silly presents; like I've bought Mim the Adventure Time guide to the land of Ooo. Turns out she's a bigger fan of it than my sister.:laugh:
I've also bought in some Christmas themed snacks for everyone and a couple of decorations.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Artbooks :whistle:
More books
GTA V (as gift) :rolleyes:
All the freaking Basara DVDs :whistle::whistle:

There's stuff I should get... I need a new coat... and fresh Wacom nibs... my snakechain broke and I miss it, and oh, everything

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Final Fantasy XIII, FFXIII-2 (both on 360... not bad for someone who doesn't like the series... but they were dirt cheap), Itchi the Killer (Manga DVD version), Virus Volumes 1-3 (manga DVD's), Broken Saints (DVD), Kai Doh Maru (Manga DVD) and Beyond Two Souls (PS3... obviously).

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Last thing that I can remember buying that wasn't food shopping or a car was Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs. What a tragic waste of £8.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
1014240_489628071147545_1132860930_n.jpg

New clothes. Got this light pullover as well as some new jeans. And a haircut since I did pay for it. Got it cut pretty short. Then next time I'm probably going bold and will cut mine like Dante from DmC. Think I can rock the look.

Top Bottom