• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What you think about nero?

Arthur567

Gunslinger
simple

example:

He is a good characters he must be on dmc5

HE S@cks he is the worst character in all the #@%@# world <---dont be that bad xD

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I think Nero's a third Son of Sparda.

I just realized the other day that the first unlockable difficulty in the game is Son of Sparda. I know that's how it is in the other games, but you'd think that they'd change it for Nero, assuming Nero ISN'T a Son of Sparda....but it doesn't bother me because I think he IS a Son of Sparda.

I love his character, and I believe he's an essential, as leaving him out in the next game and not giving us answers about what's up with him would be absolutely retarded.

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
I don't like his character, but I'd love some explanation behind him. If he turns out to be Verge's son, then yeah, I'mma hate him, but if he doesn't, I'll stay kind of "meh" about him.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My honest opinion on Nero?
Where do I start? My mind is bubbling over with all my Nero ha-
Get. Out. Now.
Wharra you doin here? o_O
Protecting my name and saving your dignity. Now GET.
But Nerooooo...
GO! Or I'll DB your ass outta here.
:O You su-
*is DB'd out of thread*

Arthur567;228908 said:
HE S@cks he is the worst character in all the #@%@# world
^...because I am that bad.

:ninja:

Sparda™

Third son of Sparda/Sparda's reincarnation...

These have always been my choices and my theories about his true origins. I'd personally like the first one which could be quite plausible although the hints throughout the whole game make him look more like Sparda in his youth.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
-highfives Sparda-

I'd be sorta-kinda-okay with the reincarnation explanation, but doesn't the BLADE Sparda kind of knock that theory out of the wind? Because it's there in it's true form, and I don't think it would be in it's true form if Nero is essentially a reincarnation with all of the power and such.

Sparda™

BlueDevil;229161 said:
I'd be sorta-kinda-okay with the reincarnation explanation, but doesn't the BLADE Sparda kind of knock that theory out of the wind? Because it's there in it's true form, and I don't think it would be in it's true form if Nero is essentially a reincarnation with all of the power and such.

The Sparda sword is in its true form, yes. And?

The sword is awakened in its full power, but If Nero is Sparda's reincarnation, he has been reborn with full powers. The powers of the sword are something else, they are there still.

And about Nero...

Always have thought and said that the way Nero was introduced in the series was done with major plot holes. He just didn't fit enough to synchronize the way he should have been synchronized with the whole storyline, because other major plots were left with unfilled holes.

Devil May Cry 4, in other words, should have been the game where we would've learned Vergil's true fate, some ties with the manga, the anime, the novels, aspects of how the hell Trish and Lady were there, more chronological details as in how many years have passed, how old are the franchise's characters (I personally know some details but they're exclusive or better said, not open to everyone's curiosity which sets apart true devoted franchise connoisseurs from casual gamers which are stubborn and tend to inflict major headaches and whatnot.)

There's nothing wrong with Nero as a character. He was shown in the wrong time, as he was not needed right now, but most probably in DMC5 and DMC6 at the max.

BlueDevil;229045 said:
I think Nero's a third Son of Sparda.

I just realized the other day that the first unlockable difficulty in the game is Son of Sparda. I know that's how it is in the other games, but you'd think that they'd change it for Nero, assuming Nero ISN'T a Son of Sparda....but it doesn't bother me because I think he IS a Son of Sparda.

I love his character, and I believe he's an essential, as leaving him out in the next game and not giving us answers about what's up with him would be absolutely retarded.
But another unlockable difficulty is "Legendary dark knight" it doesnt mean he is. -_-

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Sparda™;229215 said:
The Sparda sword is in its true form, yes. And?

The sword is awakened in its full power, but If Nero is Sparda's reincarnation, he has been reborn with full powers. The powers of the sword are something else, they are there still.

And about Nero...

Always have thought and said that the way Nero was introduced in the series was done with major plot holes. He just didn't fit enough to synchronize the way he should have been synchronized with the whole storyline, because other major plots were left with unfilled holes.

Devil May Cry 4, in other words, should have been the game where we would've learned Vergil's true fate, some ties with the manga, the anime, the novels, aspects of how the hell Trish and Lady were there, more chronological details as in how many years have passed, how old are the franchise's characters (I personally know some details but they're exclusive or better said, not open to everyone's curiosity which sets apart true devoted franchise connoisseurs from casual gamers which are stubborn and tend to inflict major headaches and whatnot.)

There's nothing wrong with Nero as a character. He was shown in the wrong time, as he was not needed right now, but most probably in DMC5 and DMC6 at the max.

Well, perhaps it will all be explained in the next game, assuming the next one's story won't be torn apart by a different gaming company (this worries me). And I was unaware that the power in the sword was a completely seperate power than Sparda's...I thought a demon's power was transfered into his Devil Arm via his soul upon death. Ah well. I'm betting (provided the next game continues Nero's story) everything will be settled out, and we'll learn what's up with him, and what exactly happened with Vergil, even if Vergil doesn't make an appearance himself.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
What first attached me to Dante was how he was a badass half demon warrior with only one weakness, his human heart. That kind of left and never came back after 1 so I was happy to see that idea brought that back in Nero's character.
Dante is clearly not going to soften up again anytime soon so I am placing all my hopes in Nero for the time being (part of the reason why I don't want Vergil back because it will most likley involve him using Nero as a host)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;229295 said:
I agree with Cv and Arthur567.
Nero's mommy didn't want him, and neither did most DMC fans.

If that's true, then I am apparently not most DMC fans.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I don't hate Nero...from what I've heard I actually think he's a pretty cool character. He just needs a bit of work, is all.

Top Bottom