• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
I was wonderin,in Devil may cry 1 trish escaped the island with dante and they open up the new bussines as partners.Devil may cry 2 takes place after that,so if Trish is Dantes partner where is she when Dantes fighten argnx chaos(whatever he's called)?And mary(AKA lady),Dante promosise her that he'll help her destroy every last demon,well they havent seen each other since!

So either Dante lied,forgot,dosent keep his promosise, or capcom forgot it completly.

So if you think shes dead,died tryin,tell me.

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
trish did appear in DMC2 as a bonus char
and Lady .. i mean came on do you know that char you are going to do in the future
she appeared in DMC3 but you cant blame Capcom for not putting her in DMC1 or 2
and i think she is hunting demos but not working with Dante

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
I read somewhere that Capcom wanted to make Dante kind of James Bond. They meant that he'd have a new female partner every game. I'm only assuming Lady, Trish, and even Lucia are just living out their own lives or were doing something else when Dante took on certain jobs. Just because they're friends doesn't mean they have to be together 24/7.

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Dante only helps Mary with the hunt.And its a lot easier if they search at 2 different places.I kinda hope Dante isnt in love with Trish,because its said that she looks like his mother...and that would be sick in my opinion @[email protected] dont remember that it got said that those two are partners in the business.And if it would be,maybe Trish is having a Mission somewhere else?I guess we will know in DMC2.

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
That's why I dislike seeing any TrishxDante pairings. Come on people...do YOU want to make out with someone that's a clone of your parent?

The same would go for any DantexVergil pairings.

Demon_Sniper

The Hybrid Sniper
Dante and Vergil hate each other, I can't see any pairings of them happening.

Sure, Trish is okay for a demon hunting partner, but as a wife?! You'd have to be wearing a straight jacket and in a mental facility if you plan on doing that! That's just sick!

Plus the women were annoying to me, I don't know why. No, I'm not gay.

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
She was a bit chizophrene.And Dante was silly.Trish destroyed Dantes office,pierced him,zapped him,only talked to him around 3 lines,was his enemy,battled him,was a mean person and Dante was like: OMG that clone of my mother hurt me.I luv her D:.And Trish changed completely,they lived happily together.I mean,when Dante loves Trish after all what she has done...maybe he has secret feelings for nightmare..?

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
I rather see NightmarexDante than Trish. O_O I don't think he loves her anyway only because of the novel and how he's a flirt in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom