• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
back to the topic, the reason there are different female leads in all the games is cuz it's based on dantes inferno as some of you may know. when dante in the book goes down into hell, he is aided by three different women, Beatrice(Trish), lucia, (lucia again), and Mary(lady). so it's not only the james bond thing, its also introducing new characters to help dante that are based on those that aided him in the book the whole game is loosely based on. did this make sense?

Vince

Hey look what I read in my instruction booklet

Countless men, possessed by the powers of the underworld, worshipped the power of the demons. in their desire to possess itfor their own, they erected a great tower - a tower to join the world of demons and the world of men.

And these men, possessed by the demonic power, climbed it on a journey to mke their way to the world of demons.

There was never been a deed more evil than this.

In this time of need, Sparda, a Demon Sordsman and hero among heroes, arose and turning on his brethren, finally struck down the demon empire that ruled over all things evil. Then greatly fearing his own accursed power, Sparda sought to seal himself forever with the demons.

The key to that seal was the great tower.

Sparda, in the depths of the tower, let flow his own blood and the blood of a pure maiden, and doing so he sealed away the demons - and his own power - forever

The tower thus sunk deep into the earth, and time stopped for the world of demons
Taken from the Demon sword Texts (date unknow)
Vatican Lbrary Restricted Text Housing

exactly like this!!!

ah c'mon how did capcom got an hand on restricted document
and the first devil may cry was suposed to be another Resident evil at first
so what I say about this!!
It ain't true at all!!

There is no Sparda in real life :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Vergil Sparda said:
I was wonderin,in Devil may cry 1 trish escaped the island with dante and they open up the new bussines as partners.Devil may cry 2 takes place after that,so if Trish is Dantes partner where is she when Dantes fighten argnx chaos(whatever he's called)?And mary(AKA lady),Dante promosise her that he'll help her destroy every last demon,well they havent seen each other since!

So either Dante lied,forgot,dosent keep his promosise, or capcom forgot it completly.

So if you think shes dead,died tryin,tell me.

u dont understand the story of the game....................DMC its the end of the 1st Part Story................it could have the 2nd Part.................if the Corporation Capcom create Devil May Cry 0..................the continue of the Devil May Cry...................it maybe that Trish would come in DMC 0.....................................Trish is not Dead

GSU Sparda

You have to understand that Capcom cannot make A character follow a Promise like "I will help you destory all the demons" to Lady when she wasn't even a Canon character yet. Most likely in the Devil May Cry canon, Lady continued traveling to achive her goals while Dante stayed put and accepted job offers to help achive the same goal.

As for Trish, I seem to recall she was still a Business Partner of Dante as of Devil May Cry 2. Again, as someone already mentioned, Dante doesn't need to be tied to the hip of any of these ladies. Plus I seem to recall that it was hinted that in the ending where Lucia was waiting at DMC for Dante, it was Trish who showed up (Though it's been a while since I beat 2 so Don't take my word for it.)

As for Lucia, my mind is a complete fog when it comes to DMC2 and Lucia, so umm Next Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom