• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Dante is better (Just read the thread)

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Because I personally prefer Dante, I mean don't get me wrong, Dante is cool, but this is Dante we are talking about! I mean how can Dante even compare to Dante, Dante is probably one of the coolest characters ever. Dante could totally whoop Dante's ass.
discord-troll-face-gmJJQz.jpg

But in all honesty, this is a serious thread to see which Dante people prefer, skeptic or supporter is welcome.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Because I personally prefer Dante, I mean don't get me wrong, Dante is cool, but this is Dante we are talking about! I mean how can Dante even compare to Dante, Dante is probably one of the coolest characters ever. Dante could totally whoop Dante's ass.

But in all honesty, this is a serious thread to see which Dante people prefer, skeptic or supporter is welcome.

What? ... you're insane there is no way Dante would lose to Dante. He is way cooler than Dante.

More importantly Vergil would definitely beat Vergil. There is no one who is cooler than Vergil not even Vergil. He is almost as cool but he's just Vergil there is no way he could possibly be cooler than Vergil.

Serious answer: the core of the charicter is the same but they have completely different styles. You can't really say that one is better that the other. It is just a matter of which style each person prefers. I am a fan of anime so i like the original more.

berto

I Saw the Devil

You say that but you can't deny that there is alot of appeal that Dante has that Dante doesn't, and while Dante is just too Dante for Dante to measure up to it's still Dante who people call Dante and when you hear the name you can't help but think of Dante and not Dante, and don't even get me started on the other Dante cause that one isn't even from this franchise.

But Dante (DMC) is my choise.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
I like the New Dante because he looks more realistic, but Classic Dante just plain is classic Dante

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I prefer Dante over Dante. Pure and simple.

In all seriousness it's between DmC Dante and DMC1 Dante for me.

AngelMode

Everyone seems to agree Dante is better than Dante, it seems.

But yeah, I like classic Dante better because I need to play the game and get to know the new Dante more in order for me to get to like him enough. I mean, right now he looks alright but we don't know all there is to know about his general personality just yet.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
I prefer DmC Dante because I just feel like he's the type of character I'd like to see in a book or movie--the one who seems unlikable, but deep down is really a pretty cool guy.

Nevertheless, I'll miss DMC Dante as he stares at me at the right side of my screen...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
What? ... you're insane there is no way Dante would lose to Dante. He is way cooler than Dante.

More importantly Vergil would definitely beat Vergil. There is no one who is cooler than Vergil not even Vergil. He is almost as cool but he's just Vergil there is no way he could possibly be cooler than Vergil.

Serious answer: the core of the charicter is the same but they have completely different styles. You can't really say that one is better that the other. It is just a matter of which style each person prefers. I am a fan of anime so i like the original more.
You say that but you can't deny that there is alot of appeal that Dante has that Dante doesn't, and while Dante is just too Dante for Dante to measure up to it's still Dante who people call Dante and when you hear the name you can't help but think of Dante and not Dante, and don't even get me started on the other Dante cause that one isn't even from this franchise.

20110808010313%21Angry_Eyes_Meme.png

Heh........I'm not a fan long enough to make that decision but I'll have to play DmC first. But based on what I seen I do kinda prefer DmC Dante's sense of humor. However, unless I see him pulling off crazy stunts and awesome tricks such as...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vtkm3SSK38&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr336JzMBmY&feature=BFa&list=PL7E6692CA17E7E7E6

Top Bottom