• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is your favourite DMC character ever?

Who is your favourite character?

• Trish

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Vergil

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Dante

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Sparda

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Beowulf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
So, who is your favourite from DMC?

My favourite would be either Vergil or Dante. I missed a few out because I've only played DMC1. :\ I can't really be arsed to say why either of them are my favourites. :D

I also like Trish for her huge braless tits! :lol: (Call me a pervert, but that is pretty funny what I just said).

D

Deleted member 209

hey people I'm new to this (plz b nice) :lol:

I think the best DMC character EVA has to be Dante. He's jus wikid. All the other characters are corny and got on ma nerves :mad:

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
I like the whole sparda family but if i had to choose i would choose Sparda because, we have yet to get a game that properlly features him also he was the one that originally kicked the demon prince's ass

Infernus

Yeah, im new here. Im a huge DMC fan, and im downloading DMC 3:SE right now.
My fave character whould have to be Sparda, even though he hasnt properly been featured yet, other than artwork, he is still a very strong, mythical and overall cool character

demonsheild454

I think dante is awesome when he has th nightmare gun. the devil trigger makes him even cooler!!!!!! :lol:

whose read the novel?????

demonsheild454;12796 said:
I think dante is awesome when he has th nightmare gun. the devil trigger makes him even cooler!!!!!! :lol:

whose read the novel?????

who likes residnet evil????????????????????????

D

Deleted member 209

I do but that's off topic!!

I haven't read the novel tho. Dante rocks!!! :D

D

Deleted member 209

I don't kno actually... its nice to read other people's uptakes on the storyline

DANTE 4EVA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom