• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is your favourite DMC character ever?

Who is your favourite character?

• Trish

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Vergil

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Dante

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Sparda

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Beowulf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

buts that's the whole reason I dislike Sparda! :lol:

D

Deleted member 209

because APPARENTLY he got seduced by Nevan which is why I like Nevan and she's the one who sealed that dirty love cheat away!

if this is false then I don't dislike him.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i am the ser vant of sparda how dare you dislike him he saved your grandparents from certain death in dmc like him or i will kill YOU!!!

lol just kiddding but still to me thats not a good enough reason to NOT like sparda i know that nevan once f ucked sparda but still she for all we know could have been dantes mother cause to me she seems the type...

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
SpArAda1127;12966 said:
ol just kiddding but still to me thats not a good enough reason to NOT like sparda i know that nevan once f ucked sparda but still she for all we know could have been dantes mother cause to me she seems the type...
R u sure?Nevan obviously had the hots for Sparda but we don't know what Sparda did to her,do we?(except for making her the gatekeeper of Temen-ni-gru)

D

Deleted member 209

but wasn't she a gatekeeper neways? I mean Sparda had to defeat her to get to mundus.

D

Deleted member 209

:lol: well I suppose but why was Eva killed and Vergil supposedly killed if all the demons were afraid of him.

D

Deleted member 209

when Dante was a child I mean that's why he thought that Vergil was dead and never looked for him. Y'kno when eva was killed?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Eva? Maybe in D&V's childhood, so Vergil said to Dante on the roof: "Without strenght you can not protect anyone." he feels guilty for the loss of their mother

D

Deleted member 209

apparently Dante was hidden and they used to compete for their mother's love and that's why Vergil is like he is in DMC 3

D

Deleted member 209

I think she loved them both the same but it felt to them like it never was I think that's how kids think. :p

D

Deleted member 209

Dante seems more like the spoilt brat type of kid to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom