• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who will buy DMC 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karapaz

Who will buy DMC 5

not that good DMC is not the kind of game were if could easily get turned into an MMORPG but if it wasnt an MMORPG It should have sparda returning from the demon world and meeting dante

Tramendium

Ahem in case you all forgot about something. If PC version would come (probably will be same range like Resident Evil5 ps3/360 and PC) there would be already some torrents for it so i think buying it would be unnecessary. Still if you prefer originality then its ok.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I was thinking of making some silly joke about why I am on this forum but then again. Why would I want to buy DMC5? I think the only reason is because of the story, which I personally think is straying further and further from what I was originally a fan of. Nero is the only character I really like now.

I think I am in a place in my life now where stuff like this doesn't mean as much to me anymore. I just don't feel the anticipation and exitement as much as I used to.

AzuleSasuano0889

i will reserve a special collectors or limited edition da momemnt the release date hits my ears an i will b at a gamestop either 4 da midnight release or da moment dey open

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
YEAH! if Nintendo wanted to jump on franchises like DMC then they should have built a more powerful console. I hardly ever play my wii these days.

Meg

i most likely will. what kind of reviews it gets really depends when though.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
There's no doubt about it, I already consider it under my 'games to beat' collection. I'll be first in line. Screw the reviews and trailers and whatnot. It's DEVIL MAY CRY!! Me <-- hardcore DMC fan, come hell or high water. IT'S MINE!!! :D...and then I can rant or swoon about all it's devine moments and 'how DARE they do that' moments. Yes, the story line has taken a twist, it's different in every game, but none of the games have been super crap (except for DMC2, but the fact that Capcom denies it's existence is a clear indication to me that they will NOT deliver crap of that lowest standard ever again) and the other games were all pretty awesome in their own sense.

I recon they'll bring something new to the gameplay itself. And anyway, I'll get it just so I can drool over the eye candy. Graphics are getting better every time, haven't you guys noticed? Mmmm-mmmm, I look forward to THAT treat :)

*crosses thumbs and prays to God that they put a scene with Dante shirtless in DMC5 - oh please oh please oh please!!!*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Capcom denies it's existence. Perhaps i outta send em an email with a pic of DMC2 attached :D

They outta deny the existence of the DMC4 Novel.

Of course i'll buy it!!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
They have to fix a loooooooot of thongs before they actually start denying.But yeah I'll get it.Won't miss it.And then...[readies emails.]I think those email addresses I once posted will be very,VERY helpfull in the future.*Smirks.*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll buy it, even if the worlds gonna end, it's on my top ten list of important things to do. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom