• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Meg

Keaton;273221 said:
^A unit of measurement between one event and another. Such as Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Years, Decades, Centurys etc. ;)

There ya go, LoD.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
After not being able to get on here much recently I'm really confused with people's name changes.

So I guess my question for the staff is could we maybe have a sticky telling people who people are? Or make recent name changers put their previous name in their sig for a while? Or.....I dunno maybe I'm just stupid! i should pay more attention! (I do try! I really do!?!)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
We've already asked people to say their previous name in the name change thread but not everyone does it - I tell you what, next time someone wants a change the staff member who does it will write their previous name in that thread :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Cool thanks! Prob won't stop me from getting confused tho - it doesn't take much! :wacko:

Keaton

Premium
I want to. I've seen a few episodes of One Peice and enjoyed them, but I've yet to be able to consistently watch it :)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Dear staff:
if you were forced to choose between having 8 fingers on each hand or having to spend a hot sweaty night with rosie o'donnell which would you choose?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Dear Staff:
you wake up in a room that is completely dark and you have no idea how big it is, where an exit might be, or anything. you feel a hand on your shoulder and through some abstract, yet totally accurate, series of thoughts you conclude that it's either the absolute most sexy person of the opposite gender or the most repulsive person of the same gender. whichever it is, they want sexy time.

do you go for it or do you frantically run around the room searching for an exit (and probably looking quite funny in the process)?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
similar to the new style/look question, what are your opinions that they aren't continuing with the current story?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
meg127;273946 said:
What do the red and blue squares on my profile mean?

They mean Reputation. I assume they have brought the Rep System back.

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=20495url

Rep can be given to posts that are found good, meaningful or helpful.

To give someone Rep, just look at their information in a post. From where there User-Name is, scroll down until you see a box that looks like this
reputation.gif
and click it to apply Rep.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
cheezMcNASTY;273457 said:
Dear staff:
if you were forced to choose between having 8 fingers on each hand or having to spend a hot sweaty night with rosie o'donnell which would you choose?
Eight fingers. No question.
GamblingGambitCloud;273645 said:
Dear staff,
What are your views on the new DMC game and look?
I'm intrigued, to be honest. It's a bold move and I'd like to see how they pull it off - everyone who is complaining about it will still most likely play it anyway, out of morbid curiosity if nothing else.
cheezMcNASTY;273662 said:
Dear Staff:
you wake up in a room that is completely dark and you have no idea how big it is, where an exit might be, or anything. you feel a hand on your shoulder and through some abstract, yet totally accurate, series of thoughts you conclude that it's either the absolute most sexy person of the opposite gender or the most repulsive person of the same gender. whichever it is, they want sexy time.

do you go for it or do you frantically run around the room searching for an exit (and probably looking quite funny in the process)?
Meh, it's dark. Who's to know either way?
Drakkar;273669 said:
Suppose you are died in the night, what would you do?
Um, I'd be dead. So...not an awful lot.
SpawnShooter;273902 said:
similar to the new style/look question, what are your opinions that they aren't continuing with the current story?
Again, intrigued. It could be exceptional or it could bomb. But I think people need to go with this and have an open mind - it could very well surprise you. I'm not a DMC fan so I don't care either way, but I would still watch if Steve bought this to see what happens and what in the world is going on.
meg127;274151 said:
^ But what does the red and blue mean?
I have no idea - I thought it was just decoration? Maybe it's a secret code to take over the world? Either way, not a clue :)

Meg

^ Thanks Angel! Its good to know that not even an admin knows what's up with the pretty colors on my profile. :lol:

I like pretty colors. :ninja:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
meg127;274226 said:
^ Thanks Angel! Its good to know that not even an admin knows what's up with the pretty colors on my profile. :lol:

I like pretty colors. :ninja:

The red and blue squares are supporting a DMC theme to them, as applied by Steve. Each time your Rep count achieves a certain point, you would get a new red pieces added. Red being Dante, and the blue being Vergil/Nero. So just that basically, as I recall.

Top Bottom