• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best anime u ever watched

Arthur567

Gunslinger
which one is it? i have 4

1.- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and naruto (cant decide for number 1)

2.-Devil may cry series

3.- Yu Yu hakusho (ahhh old times)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Death note
Elfen lied
Air gear
Pokemon
Yu-gi-oh
Cardcaptors

Death note is by far my fav, elfen lied and air gear were just great, and I spent many many years of my younger childhood watching Pokemon, Yugioh and Cardcaptors and I will always have a special place in my heart for them. :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vauxchen-kun;230225 said:
Death note

What he said.
There is no better anime, everything I've watched since has just been compared to Death Note and funnily enough, everything since has been mediocre.

CloudStryker

Surviving
My favorates have got to be (In no particular order)

1) Full metal panic
2) Ghost in the Shell
3) Darker than Black
4) Elfen Lied
5) Death note

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
In No particular order:
DMC, Hellsing, Ghost in the Shell, pokemon, yu-gi-oh, Vampire Hunter D.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Full Metal Alchemist
Fruits Basket
Inuyisha
Digimon
Beyblade - Season 1

I use to watch alot... but I can't think of any more... I'll get back to people.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
So far my all out most favorite has got to be The SoulTaker. It's ****ed up, Violent, The main character dies in every episode, and gets revived cause he's somewhat a bio-engineered alien, Not to mention there's fun with color!

Second actually has to be Saiyuki. I mean whats not to love about a Monkey King with an endless appitite, A ****ed off holy monk with a gun, a pervy half-breed who picks on the said monkey king, and a kind-hearted ex human-turned-demon who's sister was his girlfriend (Ok I know that last part was gross, but still...:lol:)

Third has to be Trinity Blood. I love Abel. The animation is just..... WOW! Ending could of been better though.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
1)Higurashi
2)Unineko
3)Death Note
4)Devil May Cry The Animated Series
5)Elfen Lien

Higurashi and Death Note are my favs though

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Devil May Cry, Rayearth, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Fruits Basket. I haven't seen many animes, but these are specific for why I chose them. DMC, well that is obvious. Reyearth, action, great story line, some powerful emotions in it(trust me, you can actually feel what they are feeling). Yu-Gi-Oh, well, it was just awesome. Fruits Basket.... Just great, it didn't try too hard to be funny or anything else. It was just good. I plan on trying to watch Deathnote, when I get the time. I will have to get back to you all on whether or not I like it. :p I probably will like it. :p

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Code Geass
Bleach
Blood+
Naruto

( i watch alot more but this is a favorite anime thread so i just put the top 4 ( in order)

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Many ^_^

Eyeshield 21
Death Note
Hellsing
Code Geass
D-Gray Man
Full Metal Alchemist
Law of Ueki
Naruto
Inuyasha
Bleach
Samurai X
Wild Life
Peace Maker
Vampire Knight
Hunter X Hunter
.Hack//Sign
Soul Eater
Yakitate!!! Japan
Black Butler

Still many more... I'll post it later^^

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
OMFG! I can't belive I forgotten .hack//SIGN! DX. Bad me! BAD! Ok I lied, .hack//SIGN is my second favorite, Saiyuki is my third :lol:

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Tenchi Muyo!
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Yu Yu Hakusho
Cyborg 009
Bleach
Death Note
Hikaru No Go

Etc etc.

Pantera Queen

My list in no particular order: Lucky Star, Cardcaptors, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and Pokemon

Top Bottom