• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloodthirsty brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Why do ya think Dante & Vergil always want to kick each others ass???(especially Vergil) It's like-c'mon guys!!!! Why do you do it??

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
coz they dont like each other.................and Vergil wants more power to be the best Demon warrior all over the World.......................but Dante have a job..............to kiil all Devils......................and to restore peace for the World

Curse

Cursed Girl
IloveVergil;4538 said:
Okay they don't like each other but what the hell happened between them that they became bitter enemies?

they feel pleasure when they fight..sooo they fight!

machindix

IloveVergil;4538 said:
Okay they don't like each other but what the hell happened between them that they became bitter enemies?

They told that story before in DMC1.
It's the chocolates....

Chocolate scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFMZCJR7m2Y

Eva: Vergil, Dante, happy birthday! *hands the amulets to the boys*
Vergil: Wow cool! *grabs both amulets*
Dante: I want chocolate!
Vergil: No... I WANT CHOCOLATE!! *grabs both amulets and the box of chocolate, then stabs Dante through the chest with Yamato*

Bad Vergil, bad....

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
machindix;4571 said:
They told that story before in DMC1.
It's the chocolates....

Chocolate scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFMZCJR7m2Y

Eva: Vergil, Dante, happy birthday! *hands the amulets to the boys*
Vergil: Wow cool! *grabs both amulets*
Dante: I want chocolate!
Vergil: No... I WANT CHOCOLATE!! *grabs both amulets and the box of chocolate, then stabs Dante through the chest with Yamamoto*

Bad Vergil, bad....

Geez...stabbing Dante seems Vergil's favourite hobby....:unsure:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hey by the looks of it, it might not be so serious to them....i mean they're devils....what looks like a attempt to murder to us...to them its only like a big blow in the gut :)
So Dante & Vergil were never as violent as i thought .....XDDDD

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Anyway enough joking...after reading the manga,i think the main reason for their fights are the circumstances & their badass attitude.Let me explain...in code2,Dante meets Vergil after beleiving him dead for a long time.They have some friendly chitchat but soon Vergil tells Dante about his plans to raise the temen-ni-gru.Dante is awestuck &they have aconversation like this:

Dante:Have you lost it?
Vergil:Lost it?
Dante:Reopening the passage our old man sealed?
Vergil:This is the only way.
Dante:The hell?Way to what?A tour?A safari?Ahaunted house?I ain't laughing!Vergil.Mother was killed by demons.
Vergil:I know.

Then Dante says"A man like you reduced to a demons pawn.How sad."and they start fighting.Vergil manages to get Dante's amulet,but for some reason returns it,saying he can retrieve it at any time.From then Vergil & Dante never had a civilized chat again.This is how all this bitterness between them started.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Well i think that's why he stabs Dante in DMC3...so that the devil inside him can be awake.He seems quite happpy when he says"I see a devil inside you has awakened as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom