• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloodthirsty brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curse

Cursed Girl
yeah but there are no new eps so i like things such as junipher lee ...witch ..... the adventures of Grim... well etc ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Curse;5471 said:
yeah but there are no new eps so i like things such as junipher lee ...witch ..... the adventures of Grim... well etc ^^

do u watch Cartoon Network too??
awsome
i like "The Grim Adventures...." , Megas XLR (Xtreme Large Robot), Samurai Jack, Robot Boy, Hi Hi Puffy Amy Yumi and Ed Edd and Eddy

Curse

Cursed Girl
d4rkn1ght;5525 said:
do u watch Cartoon Network too??
awsome
i like "The Grim Adventures...." , Megas XLR (Xtreme Large Robot), Samurai Jack, Robot Boy, Hi Hi Puffy Amy Yumi and Ed Edd and Eddy

i learned english by watching cartoons XD

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
haha! thats gotta be one of the best things I have ever heard. Next time my dad has a go at me for watching cartoons (apparently i'm too oldo_O) I'll say something like "I'm furthering my use of the english language!":D.

Anyway this thread seems a little of topic and i maybe late but my opinion on Dantes and Vergils constant fighting is 1. they are too similiar. You ever put two people who are so similiar together and think they'll get on? then reliease thay hate each others gutso_O. 2. They have different parts. Although it may seem a bit extreme, it'd be like if in a normal family one twin became a cop and the other a criminal, they would be at odds with each other and would have mixed feeling about it (even more so if they were identical). 3. finally i believe that the methord of they seperation helped cause it, in the manga dante hid while vergil fought and they both believed each other dead. Now imaine your vergil, you've morned your brothers death and it's made worse because you were supposed to be protecting him then you find out after all that time he's alive but is in the way of your lifes work. For dante he probably feels cowardly because he let his brother go of and die while he sat in a wardrobe. he goes on a quest of vengence that consumes the next 10 years of his life only to find out his brother isn't dead but wants to cause the end of the world and is siding with those who killed their monther (and who vergil thought had kiled dante for all those years too). of course they'll be mad and will take it out on each other.

So in short i think that Vergil was filled with guilt that he later discovered was misplaced with dante is so angry at his brother for leaving him alone.

Damn those kids must be messed up real bad, I've never heard of such a troubled childhood:D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Curse;5531 said:
i learned english by watching cartoons XD

me too.......................but i learned english in the movies too........................................coz i am Portuguese

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Ever noticed that Vergil(not nelo,Vergil) never attacked Dante first?In DMC3,Dante always tries to pick a fight with him.
Like:"How about a kiss from your little brother?" "I'm sure you have time for one more game,right?" and finally"Let's finish this Vergil,I have to stop you,even if that means killing you." Vergil never,ever said anything about intending to hurt Dante or tried to attack him.

Demon_Sniper

The Hybrid Sniper
Perhaps it is something deeper.

Sibling rivalry? Perhaps they love each other so much that they want to share it...until death do they part.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Demon_Sniper;7802 said:
Perhaps it is something deeper.

Sibling rivalry? Perhaps they love each other so much that they want to share it...until death do they part.

Love each other so much that they want to kill each other, strange.:huh:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I found this comic scan to be very interesting
comic03_03.jpg

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i think that on the left is Dante and on the right is Vergil
but its they playing with Woods..............or they are mad
well............dont know but its my opinion
and thanks for sending that image in this site :D

Status