• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloodthirsty brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil2006

In Vergils own way he is protecting Dante... Thats what I think

Who is the Eldest? i know there twins but one of them has to be the Eldest?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Lots of people think so too.....including me...Vergil's not evil... he just does the right things in the wrong way.....in the manga he says" I am going to the demon world.I shall kill alll who stands in my way."....personally i think he opened the portal to the demon wprld so he could go in & kill the one(Mundus) who killed his mother

Vergil2006

He loved Eva very much, i know that for sure. Maybe Dante took it the wrong way and they could of killed Mundus together... that would be awesome

Vergil2006

I wish i was vergils bro, that would kick ass

But yea, it Vergils own little way he takes care of Dante... tho spabbing Dante a few times along the way

machindix

IloveVergil;4865 said:
Vergil manages to get Dante's amulet,but for some reason returns it,saying he can retrieve it at any time.From then Vergil & Dante never had a civilized chat again.This is how all this bitterness between them started.

Vergil gave the amulet back to Dante so that he'll have an excuse to seek him out again (<--- at least that's the only reason I can think of)

Yeah, I think he did miss his little brother, but he's tough and he's not going to admit that to anyone.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hey I noticed something weird.In the fist mission we see Dante wearing his pendant on his neck,ok?In the second mission,he comes out & wears his coat,and the pendant dissappears!!We do not see it again until the first boss fight with Vergil.Vergil takes the amulet from Dante's neck,but if you watch closely you'll see that it wasn't there just a few seconds ago.You don't think Dante was hiding it under his skin,do you?
I know this is a little off-topic,but couldn't help asking

Curse

Cursed Girl
it turnes invisible once dante wants it to be!!!!
no ..... joking... i think that capcom didn;t bother making that neclase ewerywhere

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Curse;4971 said:
it turnes invisible once dante wants it to be!!!!
no ..... joking... i think that capcom didn;t bother making that neclase ewerywhere

ya...............but at least it would be awsome

Curse

Cursed Girl
for goodness sake when i was little and watched cartoons it was like for 1 sec they're wearing one clothes and the other they're with diffrent ones o_O and it wasn't a devil trigger

Curse

Cursed Girl
IloveVergil;5460 said:
U still watch cartoons?

yeah! ^__^/
when i play games and etc and after it gets game ower i turn on some crtoons them after 5 min play the game again :}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom