• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloodthirsty brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;7778 said:
Ever noticed that Vergil(not nelo,Vergil) never attacked Dante first?In DMC3,Dante always tries to pick a fight with him.
Like:"How about a kiss from your little brother?" "I'm sure you have time for one more game,right?" and finally"Let's finish this Vergil,I have to stop you,even if that means killing you." Vergil never,ever said anything about intending to hurt Dante or tried to attack him.

I think Vergil knew that it was going to be in vain cos let's face it, both of them are nigh on invincible, in the beginning of DMC3 Dante gets stabbed more times than Julius Ceasar and walks away from the scene practically unscathed. Also at the end Dante's rebellion slash should have cut Vergil in half, but it didn't. You see where I'm coming from.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
The Phantarch;8832 said:
I think Vergil knew that it was going to be in vain cos let's face it, both of them are nigh on invincible, in the beginning of DMC3 Dante gets stabbed more times than Julius Ceasar and walks away from the scene practically unscathed. Also at the end Dante's rebellion slash should have cut Vergil in half, but it didn't. You see where I'm coming from.

ya...........but if Vergil was a Human.................he would be cutted in Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom