• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Check out Dante's new look

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Before this thread is utterly derailed, let me fill you in.

You have the same IP as KillerIsDead ForReal as well as an almost identical email address. I strongly suggest you either come up with an incredibly convincing reason for this or I shall seriously be considering banning you seeing as your first little clutch of posts here have just been to get snippy with people.

Continue with the thread topic now, please, everyone. I'm sure this state of selective amnesia will be magically transformed in a very short space of time.

KillerisDeadforReal was the name of my brother's account. I took his own email name to annoy him since he can be a bit over-reactive at times. He also hates his last name being spelled wrong.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Marvellous. Now that is all sorted out I suggest you start again and try and be a little more positive in how you present your posts. First impressions, sadly, count for a great deal in life.

Continue, people. Angel out.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
So, I noticed that awesome deviant art photo and decided to do my best to have a variation of it in my own game. This is a modified version of the classic costume with some hi-res texture bumps and color changes. I think it looks sweet, what do you guys think?

dmcdevilmaycry201305181.jpg

Link for Bigger Version.
Link for Video.
Link to download.

Not bad....but the face......looks...wierd.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Also, "Classic Dante isn't cool anymore'' ....yet they made the Classic skin.[/quote]

i think people misunderstood what they meant when NT said classic dante wasn't cool. i know what they were trying to say but the way they said it was not well thought out. they were trying to say that the era of unnecessarily badass protagonist was coming to an end (batman, matrix, spiderman etc). Now characters like these are being reborn into a "realistic" world. And i can see what they were saying during the "dante is this not this" thing, but it came off as asshole-ish. but i can say (and i don't want to sound like a homophobic asshat but here it goes) if you saw a guy wearing DMC4 dante's outfit, you'd probably assume that dante was either gay or a street performer...who is gay. thats just that. don't get me wrong. i love classic dante (more than i should), but new dante is what a gritty environment as the one he resides in would call a badass.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Also, "Classic Dante isn't cool anymore'' ....yet they made the Classic skin.

i think people misunderstood what they meant when NT said classic dante wasn't cool. i know what they were trying to say but the way they said it was not well thought out. they were trying to say that the era of unnecessarily badass protagonist was coming to an end (batman, matrix, spiderman etc). Now characters like these are being reborn into a "realistic" world. And i can see what they were saying during the "dante is this not this" thing, but it came off as asshole-ish. but i can say (and i don't want to sound like a homophobic asshat but here it goes) if you saw a guy wearing DMC4 dante's outfit, you'd probably assume that dante was either gay or a street performer...who is gay. thats just that. don't get me wrong. i love classic dante (more than i should), but new dante is what a gritty environment as the one he resides in would call a badass.[/quote]

We have a different preference....granted I would call DMC1/2/3/4 Dante all silly in our modern "Western" culture but looking homeless, wearing the same clothes all the day, possibly not taking a shower in a long time, wearing rusty boots and a rusty jacket, and a bland haircut that seems to stay that way for a long time never growing isn't what I'll call badass in any setting maybe a show about hobos fighting for food or a day in the life of the streets of Detroit.

Plus it doesn't matter when you have fictional heroes who fight crime with their underwear outside their pants or dressed as a bat or a bird and people consider them badass.

Oh please old Disney cartoons were more dark and gritty than DmC ever was.

Top Bottom