• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's new look

berto

I Saw the Devil
See, this is why I wanna see him in a neutral pose and with a neutral facial expression. The model they used for him doesn't look bad.

OL9RBwDh.jpg

As I suspected, it seems to be just the face he makes in that shot that makes him look ugly.
No, that is a well crafted piece of man ass. I know because I hate any one who’s better looking than me and I really don’t like this a’hole.

Anyway, I am waiting for more photogenic angles of Dante because I really don’t see the resemblance from those few frames from the trailer. It’s not just a matter of getting his bad side, which should never be the front, he looks like crazy hobo guy who hangs in front of super market. To get crazy hobo from this guy you have to really be trying.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I really don’t see the resemblance from those few frames from the trailer.

Tbh I do see the resemblance to his facial features. If I picture long, seemingly untreated grey hair and an overexcited grin on him. I'm guessing those are the main reasons why Dante looks kinda different from his model. Don't forget that things like hair style and color, as well as facial expressions definitely have an impact on how you look.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Dante in the game cover looks cleaner than in the trailer, so I guess he just has to take a shower and that's it. I like the old look they gave him even though he looks like Hank and I call him grandpa now, and I think he came back from hell so that would take place after DMC2.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Could I get some screenshots?

Can't get to my PC now, I'll just link their showcase videos.

Unfortunately AmazingGaming didn't pick a scenery with the best lighting to show the TGS mod, it's way too dark and doesn't do it justice, but in the still shots after the halfway mark it's maybe a bit more visible. I will still post screenshots from my own game when I'm able if you want. I also have a coatless Nero mod and a Credo mod for Vergil which is especially sick, one of my favorites.

DarkSlayerVergil

Can't get to my PC now, I'll just link their showcase videos.

Unfortunately AmazingGaming didn't pick a scenery with the best lighting to show the TGS mod, it's way too dark and doesn't do it justice, but in the still shots after the halfway mark it's maybe a bit more visible. I will still post screenshots from my own game when I'm able if you want. I also have a coatless Nero mod and a Credo mod for Vergil which is especially sick, one of my favorites.
Both of those look cool stellar, like I really wish I went just soley for DMC4. You have no idea how tired I am of Dantes Spardas outfit. That coatless Nero and Credo sounds cool as well.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I like the new look, I'm sure once the beard is gone and he hasn't got an expression on his face he will have his handsome looks

But with an older more badass rugged touch

Top Bottom