• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysander

danteluvx;52174 said:

Excellent, thanks for that, there's some great info there. The developments are sounding just like I imagined really.

One thing I thought was dumb was how they said "The processing power also allows Nero to have a fluid on-the-fly fighting style, instead of changing between fighting styles like Dante did in the past". That seems like nonsense to me, they are talking like Dante's 6 styles are inferior to Nero's single fighting style. What I've seen so far of Nero's fighting doesn't require more processing power, except for when he uses the DB to move very large and complex objects (like Berial). Other than that, just his sword techniques are ultra simplistic so far, no weapon change, no style moves.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Thanks dude that was interesting.

.....*sigh* *Claps* Capcom has once again f**ked up the timeline. Now it's only 10 years after DMC3? Well...I like that idea better though, but they need to make up their mind. So that means Dante is only 28-29 in DMC4. I knew he was only 20 something!

Zato-OW

King
hmm i just made a thread on this but i guess we can carry it on here. Yeah i wouldve thought he was 32 but ppl say hes 28 in dmc1 so he must really be like 22-26 because it was said that DMC4 is 2-3 years after DMC1.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hey, wait, then, how does Trish come back? We all saw pics of her and Lady in Dantes store. So, Im confused. *Scratches head*

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Let me see if I can help.

DMC3: Dante age 18-19, Lady appears and apparently stays with Dante.

DMC1: Dante age 24-27 (I guess) Trish appears and apparently stays with Dante.

DMC4: Dante age 28-29. Lady and Trish are still with him.

Did that help?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Umm, it is still verrrrry confusing.
I mean, the LIIIGGGHHHTTT!!! Scene was when Trish died, right? And now, she is alive. What?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Surely, there is already a blank spot in the "Enemies" department in the Official Site;)
I wonder which enemy are they going to introduce to us this time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom