• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Character ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Re: Character ideas?

Yeah, Rayne is a sexy vampire who has some cool moves and I really love to bleed the enemies dry :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Which BLOODRAYNE are we talking about? I heard that the second one was good but the first one, no matter how innovative, wasn't a hit.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster

Rose I have played bloodryane before but the differences between her and Xavier is that she has all the abilities of a Vampire where as Xavier doesn't. Has anyone here seen the blade films or read the comics, as I used him as more of an influence then Ryane.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

IloveVergil;7902 said:
Yeah, Rayne is a sexy vampire who has some cool moves and I really love to bleed the enemies dry :D

well............in that case...........some day i will play it
if they create more game about Blood Rayne

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Captain Liberty;7917 said:
Rose I have played bloodryane before but the differences between her and Xavier is that she has all the abilities of a Vampire where as Xavier doesn't. Has anyone here seen the blade films or read the comics, as I used him as more of an influence then Ryane.

I've seen the blade films,all 3 of them actually and they rocked:)

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster

The films seemed to go down hill in my opinion. The first was brilliant, a masterpiece. The second was good, not as good as the first but still a decent film and then came the thirdo_O. I would rather they left it at 2 it was that bad.

Saying that though has anyone seen the Blade T.V. series yet, it's not out here in the UK and I want to know if it'll be any good?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ur right Morgan, the first film of Blade was Bloodly divine that i could drink blood, the second was good but the vampire enemy was Hazard

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Nelo Angelo II;7913 said:
Which BLOODRAYNE are we talking about? I heard that the second one was good but the first one, no matter how innovative, wasn't a hit.
I didn't play Bloodrayne 1,i only played 2 and liked it very much but then i couln't find the first one in the market.It's a VERY BLOODY & GORY game,but it rocks anyway. I loved stinging the enemies andthrowing them into explosives,construction machines,water,fire,sharp poles,endless holes and so on.And the feeding fatalities were an added bonus.Never knew you can chop up someone in so many ways.( I know I'm sadistic):D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

I'm back with more killer enemies.

les enfants
"the children" don't be decieved they are children who have been indoctrinated by the ways of the occult and wherever they go disaster follows. They decide who lives and who dies, any mortal who crosses their path dies in an unfortunate "accident".

douloureux mort
"Painful death" a demon who makes any would be heroes suffer immense agony before giving them "the chop"

effusion de sang
"Bloodshed" a fiend who gets stronger with every blow they land.

tromperie
"deceit" in these times the hero will need allies, these appear to be allies by fighting off other demons and are invulnerable to attack when they do so, but as soon as you turn your back, they'll skewer you.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Maisha:A very pasimistic chick with deadly demonic powers.She was a regular village girl of the 17th century when her village was slaughtered by demons.She went berserk and gave herself up to some sorcerors who used her as a pawn and turned her into a demon.She managed to free herself from their control but couldn't come out of her curse of being a demon for the rest of her life. She tried to kill herself, but the spell she used didn't kill her,instead it sent her to a deep hibernation.When she woke up it was year 2006 and now she's one completely freaked out demon. She has lost the will to live but fate seems to have a sick sense of humour.Being much stronger than regular humans,she easily wields a heavy bastard sword named "Venom".She fights all demons with animalistic rage and hate,and that's the only thing what keeps her going.Her view of life is "Life is a cold hearted bitch,so you got to be one too."

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

i will Introduced some enemies:

Mutant Zombies: they are deadly, faster than usual Zombies or Marrionetes. But they have skills unknown, could be reaper or Grim. Mutated by Mundus to sread Mutation in the ppl. u know the Profecy of the Zombies. " one bit or one scratch of them, u will become one of them"

Dark Hunter-Blade-Alien: the name says that he has the Mutation of three beasts. the body of Blade, face of Hunter and Tongue of Alien, but he has Claws of Chrno. he can apply all skills of Blade, Hunter and Alien. And his Special Attack is " Three Acid of Doom ( He grab the victim with his Tongue and the spit that show the little 3 Acid Aliens). He can Jump the Highest Building than even and his attacks are the same as the Blade

Ferritarius: Brother of Furitarius and Furitaurus, he wield the same weapon as the 2 Brothers but this beast make difference is the power of Red Flame that make him Stronger and switch size

Furitaurus: Brother of Furitarius and Ferritarius, he wield.......u know but the Difference is that carry the Blue Flame of Doom that can spell and destroy him or Teleporting him in the Underworld or bring the army of Blades

Shamar: Mother of Shadow, God of Doom. she is Invincible, no matter the Damage or the hits can be shot that it will never work, the only way tat can destroy her is to say a Word. Its the only way that could defeat Her

Scorpionkight, the improved of Phantom, Deadlier, Destructible and can cast spells of Fire. He is an Half Spider, Half Scorpion and Half Human. he Wield an Katana ( Sharp one) and he carrys the Ifrit Gauntlet ( but more powerfull and more destructible) he has the ability of a Ninja, waiting the right moment of catching the Prey and cut him in the pieces if the prey is a Human

Robotampirecop: he is an Robocop Vampire, resist the powerfull attacks and can trasnform in a Monster called Beostingwulf. he has weapons that could kill someone with the eyes closed, but the problem that he can use the weapon in one arm.

i will tell u more Enemies..........now i want to dinner :p

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;8041 said:
I didn't play Bloodrayne 1,i only played 2 and liked it very much but then i couln't find the first one in the market.It's a VERY BLOODY & GORY game,but it rocks anyway. I loved stinging the enemies andthrowing them into explosives,construction machines,water,fire,sharp poles,endless holes and so on.And the feeding fatalities were an added bonus.Never knew you can chop up someone in so many ways.( I know I'm sadistic):D

Same here, as a matter of fact I'm a huge Mortal Kombat fan as well, it's just cool when you rip out your opponents ribs and impale them in the eyes with the sharp ends, rip off their arms and beat off their head or freeze them, twist their head off, slide back and lob their head into their frozen body, shattering it. (I feel this sounds quite worrying):lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Nelo Angelo II;8099 said:
Yes I've noticed that as well, congrats and great ideas as well.:)

well..................thanks :)
amyway..................i will play a little of DMC3:SE
cya around

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Nelo Angelo II;8100 said:
Same here, as a matter of fact I'm a huge Mortal Kombat fan as well, it's just cool when you rip out your opponents ribs and impale them in the eyes with the sharp ends, rip off their arms and beat off their head or freeze them, twist their head off, slide back and lob their head into their frozen body, shattering it. (I feel this sounds quite worrying):lol:
lol You are just my type of person...wish you were in my country...then we would be best buddies:lol: My favourite cutscene in all DMC is the prologue of Vergil's game when he chops up the demons in front of the Temen-ni-gru,because it's the most bloody scene I've seen in the game;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom