• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Character ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Re: Character ideas?

IloveVergil;8116 said:
lol You are just my type of person...wish you were in my country...then we would be best buddies:lol: My favourite cutscene in all DMC is the prologue of Vergil's game when he chops up the demons in front of the Temen-ni-gru,because it's the most bloody scene I've seen in the game;)

that is rarely to happen in the game.................but unusual and cool

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Dark Ego Mundus: he is alter Ego of Mundus when he was the Oni and Bloodnknight clan...............but this one is Evil.............the True Evil of entire History. He use the Dark Enrryu and his form is the same as Mundalius , Angelicus and Zondalicus form...................but in the different shape.............he has the Ultimate Power and he can destroy all his obstacles.

Fetishknight: one of the Member of " Lord Knights of Death". he has the same form as Fetish but his Heart is red and the powers are different about the real Fetish, he Wield the Capitain sloce ( the same weapons that Fetish use but it have knives). Somehow he is the Leader of his Army of Marrionetes.

Bladeknight: one of the Member of.........u know. He wield a Sword that has ruled the entire World of domination. he use Armor just like the Blades and he is ten times powerfull than Blades. he can multiply the attack without the Sword and can cast spells.

Nobodyknight: he is the one of the member too. But he is capable do the Auto Destruction...............and he can lift 20 times than normal nobody. he wield an Armor and can apply tricks powerfull than Blades and his huge hand can catch any victim if that Victim is Human

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

variations of classic DMC1 baddies, eh. I've got a few more baddies that I'd like to share.

Gteri
the spy demons, masters of sabotage, assasination and deception.

Njurta
A demon who's beautiful singing lulls opponents into their eternal sleep

deuil
a sorrowful spirit who has endured too many centuries. It'll show you the pain of its comrades that you've killed/ wounded.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

that is an awsome enemies Nelo Angelo II

Dement Frost: Leader of Frosts, he is a good beast but he was an evil beast created by Mundus. Mundus told Carlos that Dement was a Useless beast and Dement Frost realized that He didnt like Dement, Dement Frost fought against Evil and he is the Partner of Raix Wulf

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;8241 said:
that is an awsome enemies Nelo Angelo II

Dement Frost: Leader of Frosts, he is a good beast but he was an evil beast created by Mundus. Mundus told Carlos that Dement was a Useless beast and Dement Frost realized that He didnt like Dement, Dement Frost fought against Evil and he is the Partner of Raix Wulf

Thanks for your compliment, I see you've implemented yourself in with yet another dmc1 baddie variation. Nice idea.:lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Nelo Angelo II;8313 said:
Thanks for your compliment, I see you've implemented yourself in with yet another dmc1 baddie variation. Nice idea.:lol:

but now Dement Frost is a good Beast..............he is the Nort Pole to fight against Demons of the Hell

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;8116 said:
lol You are just my type of person...wish you were in my country...then we would be best buddies:lol: My favourite cutscene in all DMC is the prologue of Vergil's game when he chops up the demons in front of the Temen-ni-gru,because it's the most bloody scene I've seen in the game;)

How about the part where he decapitates Beowulf?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Dark Marionnetes: they are the same as the marionette, but they are dark with yellow eyes, deadly weapons (same weapons but deadly). They can fight such as Puppets and Martial arts, a new weapon that they carry is the Grenade Gun, be careful of them

FaceBuster: those wild creature are Dark such as Shadow, but the have one Big right arm claw that could scratch or to cut living things. These though creature are big............and their Leader is bigger than a Monument of Arch of Triumph.

Devil: as u can see, he is a Devil too Powerfull. He is the Father of Mundus.........and i forgot to tell that Medevil was possesed by Devil for 5000 years ago and he is Twin brother of Allegrian. As i was saying, he was Responsable of the Death of Matalo, coz he did many terrible things that his son want some revenge.

Twisted Metal Black: this creature is the older brother, more powerfull and more deadly than his brother Jester.............his hair is a Flame..........he can summon bigger beast and wild creatures to kill some one.

Gryphon: the Evoution of Griffon, but he has four wings and his heart is black.................he destroy everything on his path...............coz he wasnt some revenge coz Sparda killed him with one strike

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;8672 said:
Dark Marionnetes: they are the same as the marionette, but they are dark with yellow eyes, deadly weapons (same weapons but deadly). They can fight such as Puppets and Martial arts, a new weapon that they carry is the Grenade Gun, be careful of them

FaceBuster: those wild creature are Dark such as Shadow, but the have one Big right arm claw that could scratch or to cut living things. These though creature are big............and their Leader is bigger than a Monument of Arch of Triumph.

Devil: as u can see, he is a Devil too Powerfull. He is the Father of Mundus.........and i forgot to tell that Medevil was possesed by Devil for 5000 years ago and he is Twin brother of Allegrian. As i was saying, he was Responsable of the Death of Matalo, coz he did many terrible things that his son want some revenge.

Twisted Metal Black: this creature is the older brother, more powerfull and more deadly than his brother Jester.............his hair is a Flame..........he can summon bigger beast and wild creatures to kill some one.

Gryphon: the Evoution of Griffon, but he has four wings and his heart is black.................he destroy everything on his path...............coz he wasnt some revenge coz Sparda killed him with one strike

Not bad, I see your integrating other games into it now (twisted metal black).
I've got a few ideas as well.

Libertina: a she demon who is jinxed with bringing the death of any man connected to her.

Gog: The great grandfather of Mundus who is as powerful as he is old.

Pentagram conscripts: Mortals forced to work in the devils service by a shodowy faction of the vatican. Needless to say these are the basic fodder. They do however know how to call for their masters' aid, defeat them quickly or you'll be facing a boss character before you've even got to it.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

The Phantarch;8678 said:
Not bad, I see your integrating other games into it now (twisted metal black).
I've got a few ideas as well.

Libertina: a she demon who is jinxed with bringing the death of any man connected to her.

Gog: The great grandfather of Mundus who is as powerful as he is old.

Pentagram conscripts: Mortals forced to work in the devils service by a shodowy faction of the vatican. Needless to say these are the basic fodder. They do however know how to call for their masters' aid, defeat them quickly or you'll be facing a boss character before you've even got to it.

but i created Twisted Metal Black coz it would be fun
do u like my avatar and my sig?? if u want to tell

Kronos: its a Creature that Mundus created, Half Alien- Half ninja mutant ( coz a ninja mutant has three eyes in Onimusha). his ability are fast enough to slash the enemies and to cut them in the pieces, he also fires with his tail a Lazer blast such as Arthemis. He knows Sparda when he was created too

FaceBorn: a Beast that has Half FaceBuster Half Born. This creature represents the family of Face coz Dantelus can sumon this creatures. the FaceBorn´s arm can change such as Razor´s weapon (called Nighphantom beta 3.2, a best weapon of Demon Arsenal), but he is fast like a wind......................and he has the ability to cut everything if the human is a real human...............coz Demons cant cut ( if the Demon is too powerfull or if the Demon can do the "Counter-Attack")

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;8689 said:
but i created Twisted Metal Black coz it would be fun
do u like my avatar and my sig?? if u want to tell

Kronos: its a Creature that Mundus created, Half Alien- Half ninja mutant ( coz a ninja mutant has three eyes in Onimusha). his ability are fast enough to slash the enemies and to cut them in the pieces, he also fires with his tail a Lazer blast such as Arthemis. He knows Sparda when he was created too

FaceBorn: a Beast that has Half FaceBuster Half Born. This creature represents the family of Face coz Dantelus can sumon this creatures. the FaceBorn´s arm can change such as Razor´s weapon (called Nighphantom beta 3.2, a best weapon of Demon Arsenal), but he is fast like a wind......................and he has the ability to cut everything if the human is a real human...............coz Demons cant cut ( if the Demon is too powerfull or if the Demon can do the "Counter-Attack")

Nice sig, avatar and characters.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

IloveVergil;8695 said:
I like your new avatar...it's cute..I didn't like the last one

ya................it was a little ugly
i was supose to put some dark ego of Dante but it didnt work :(

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;8701 said:
ya................it was a little ugly
i was supose to put some dark ego of Dante but it didnt work :(

Yeah I know, more often than not, the best of ideas are carried out in the worst of ways. Actually it wasn't that bad but it could have been better.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

thanks.............but the size was small............if i could do the dark ego of Dante............i could shrink and to save it

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
in any case I think we've digressed a bit so I've come up with several more ideas.

The bereft

a type of demon who originally has next to no HP but leeches stamina out of a malleable host.

Sadism
A demon who's morale is increased in equality to the grievousness of the wounds of its foe.

Guardian of the amber citadel

An ally who is well versed in melee combat, to the extent where a single blow to an enemy knocks them back the length of a train.

Patsy
A demon who plays decoy for an ambush party.

Cathars.
Heretical christians who were subjagated by the masses and have now returned now that the dawn of judgement is imminent.

Dupes
People who have accepted what they've been told by the government, open their mind to gain their allegiance.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

The Phantarch;8700 said:
Nice sig, avatar and characters.

thanks dude ;)

Cyruswulf: its a Legendary creature with his brother too Raixwulf. he Wield a weapon called "The Judgement Sword" and he can cast powerfull spells to the enemies. He has the shape of the Chacal such as Anubis (coz in the time of Egypt, Cyruswulf and Raixwulf was the descedents of Anubis. Anubis is the father of the Cyruswulf and the Raixwulf, and they fought from the Throne coz Anubis ask them to challenge each other to see who is the powerfull). Now he live with his brother in North Pole to practice some skills for the evil.

Tempeski: he is a friend of Carlos Miguel, coz he fought against Carlos when he was biologily transformed in the Tyrant Realm. Now he is the brother of Raziel, son of Reaver and nephew of Kratius. his arms has the Forcereaver with the Spectrumreaver colour.

Reaver: he was a wise and stronger Vampire such his sons. he was the responsable for the Spectrum Realm and the Dark Realm ( the other Real that Raziel and Tempisky has the dark ego, but they are good creatures...........such as Doppleganger). He wield his right arm, the Bloodreaver, but this weapon can break the spell and to kill the demons.

Kratius: he was Evil of his family, he can drink blood and can suck the humans souls too. his weapons is the same as Raziel but the colour is yellow. he can master the Telekinetics and the Martial arts. But now he protects his Brother Reaver that he knows that his brother can kill him for good if he is evil

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;8788 said:
thanks dude ;)

Cyruswulf: its a Legendary creature with his brother too Raixwulf. he Wield a weapon called "The Judgement Sword" and he can cast powerfull spells to the enemies. He has the shape of the Chacal such as Anubis (coz in the time of Egypt, Cyruswulf and Raixwulf was the descedents of Anubis. Anubis is the father of the Cyruswulf and the Raixwulf, and they fought from the Throne coz Anubis ask them to challenge each other to see who is the powerfull). Now he live with his brother in North Pole to practice some skills for the evil.

Tempeski: he is a friend of Carlos Miguel, coz he fought against Carlos when he was biologily transformed in the Tyrant Realm. Now he is the brother of Raziel, son of Reaver and nephew of Kratius. his arms has the Forcereaver with the Spectrumreaver colour.

Reaver: he was a wise and stronger Vampire such his sons. he was the responsable for the Spectrum Realm and the Dark Realm ( the other Real that Raziel and Tempisky has the dark ego, but they are good creatures...........such as Doppleganger). He wield his right arm, the Bloodreaver, but this weapon can break the spell and to kill the demons.

Kratius: he was Evil of his family, he can drink blood and can suck the humans souls too. his weapons is the same as Raziel but the colour is yellow. he can master the Telekinetics and the Martial arts. But now he protects his Brother Reaver that he knows that his brother can kill him for good if he is evil

I know Raziel, I've played legeacy of Kain: defiance and the original soul reaver. All in all though, these are good characters.

Here are more characters

weasonbold
sloth reincarnated. A demon who takes is able to manipulate invisibility.

the damned
Once titans but damned to hell for their insobordination against the creator.

illuminati
Underground, powerful demons who escaped the massacre Sparda brought about, evil and revenge drives them to kill.

absolute terror
the protagonist's life is drained by merely looking at these poltergeists.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

The Phantarch;8811 said:
I know Raziel, I've played legeacy of Kain: defiance and the original soul reaver. All in all though, these are good characters.

Here are more characters

weasonbold
sloth reincarnated. A demon who takes is able to manipulate invisibility.

the damned
Once titans but damned to hell for their insobordination against the creator.

illuminati
Underground, powerful demons who escaped the massacre Sparda brought about, evil and revenge drives them to kill.

absolute terror
the protagonist's life is drained by merely looking at these poltergeists.

u can bet that.............for now i will rest my fingers to write more about my Enemies and the Characters too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom