• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sep 14, 2010
NY,Ny
You must be registered for see medias

Death Stranding 2

Jedi Survivor

Hellboy: Web of Wyrd.

Judas- from the creator of Bioshock.

Forspoken demo trailer.

Dune gets a spinoff.

Ff16

Last edited:

Dr. Cheesesteak

Feb 22, 2022
Possibly the best TGA ever in terms of reveals and announcements.

My personal highlights:
Favorite new reveals - Judas easy #1, followed by Death Stranding 2, Armored Core VI, Earthsword, After Us, Hellboy: Web of Wyrd, Wayfinder

Favorite announcements of already revealed games - Diablo 4 release date, SF6 release date, Returnal to PC

More never hurts - The Lords of the Fallen, Tekken 8, Replaced, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, Wild Hearts, Vampire Survivors

My only real "disappontments" were Hades 2, Dead Cells, and Banishers. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ACTUALLY disappointed. I'm excited for more Hades. I just wonder if Supergiant is creatively bankrupt now. A sequel? Never would've thought.

And Dead Cells X Castlevania is actually amazing. I was just hoping Motion Twin would reveal their 2nd game, altho I know they said 2023 would be the biggest year for Dead Cells. Unfortunate for me, since I've fallen out of love w/ the game since they made it roguelite-optional.

Banishers looks awesome, and I trust in Dontnod making RPG's, since I enjoyed Vampyr. But I don't support Focus Entertainment, so unless the game goes on Game Pass, I won't play it.

Reactions: V's patron