• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My custom Vergil wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Hey, I just put this wallpaper together with photoshop-I thought it was pretty cool and decided to share it with ppl here.

MyVergilWallpaper.jpg

Any comments would be appreciated.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Whoa! That is one freaking cool wallpaper. Except Dante has that blue cape. You sould replace it with the original colour. But enyway, awesome one.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Stillborn;6271 said:
Whoa! That is one freaking cool wallpaper. Except Dante has that blue cape. You sould replace it with the original colour. But enyway, awesome one.

i agree with Stillborn................it should be Vergil in the image....................not Dante :p

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Well, I was looking for some cool kicka$$ pic's of Vergil and this game up, but it was just the pic of Dante, and it was all black-no red, no blue, no nothin. I took one look at it and thought how it would look it I could make it blue....and then I was like "This would not be Vergil without Yamato." so I had to add that...then thought "well...if he is using guns-then maybe he did a little upgrade in the sword department-so I gave him another on his back.

I do realize that it is a pic of Dante-but use your imagination.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Some great Photoshoppage going on, jigsaw. Keep up the good work. ;)

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Thanks for the good opinions-I do plan on photoshoping some other pics, and I'll post them back here when finished.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Hey-I was a little unsatisfied with what I made earlier, so I tweaked it a little. I think you will be able to tell the obvious difference in the pic, but I also lightend the coat and the gloves, as well as made them actually look similar to Vergil's gloves (fingertips cut off).

MyVergilWallpaper2.jpg

machindix

Those summoned swords are cool!! They're just so Vergilish...X3 Did you draw the graphics for the swords youself?

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
You know-I was just looking at that picture and thinking that I am better off not trying to make it Vergil, but just a new person all together-hell, I did it with my avatar pretty well.

Alright-this was easy enough. Now I know some of you might be thinking "Jeez, get off that pic man." But, even though it's from DMC2, I still really really like this pic.

MyDMCWallpaper.jpg

Things differnt in this pic:
>Changed coat color to a completely differnt color-very dark green/blue
>Hair color is now black-therefore no similarity to Dante/Vergil/Nero
>Summound Swords ARE a bit darker
>Moon is tinted blue
>No longer carrying Ebony & Ivory-take a look, both guns are black
>Scar on forehead
>Katana hilt guards are now silver, just diddnt look right as gold
>Gloves are also differnt
>Eye color is now glowing blue

What are your thoughts on this? I was really thinking about maybe coming up with a short storyline in which this character could fit in. I even started to think about who he is and what his purpose is-got some very cool ideas.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
jigsaw_541;6373 said:
Hey-I was a little unsatisfied with what I made earlier, so I tweaked it a little. I think you will be able to tell the obvious difference in the pic, but I also lightend the coat and the gloves, as well as made them actually look similar to Vergil's gloves (fingertips cut off).

MyVergilWallpaper2.jpg

awsome dude.......................keep going..................its tooo awsome Jigsaw

Stillborn

Devil's heart
What program are you using?

And d4rkn1ght: Please, don't take me wrong but don't quote those pics. Not worry, we know what pic you are meaning without quoting it.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
I use photoshop elements. Pretty much, I had no idea how to use it when I got my comp bout a year ago-then I just started messing around with it for a while and now I am awesome.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
the cool program to do that is Corel Paint Shop Pro too.......................and btw Stillborn...........sorry to quote that image :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom