• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My custom Vergil wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Okay, before the pic, I just want to say that I am not taking credit for the actual creation of these pics, all I do is mess them up-with this one, it was just a sketch drawing so I added all the colors.

MyVergilWallpapercolor.jpg

EDIT: I also added one other thing to the pic-it kind of doesn't make sense, but see if you notice it.

machindix

Hey, the colors go really well together, and I like what you did with the background texture. Better than your previous attempt.

I kind of enjoy reassembling images from the DMC manga myself. Chyayamachi's art works are just amazing... :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
machindix;6764 said:
Hey, the colors go really well together, and I like what you did with the background texture. Better than your previous attempt.

I kind of enjoy reassembling images from the DMC manga myself. Chyayamachi's art works are just amazing... :D

i totaly agree with Machindix................the color are together...................and awsome too
to shame that couldnt draw the Eva :(

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
I would but I am moving on to some other pics I am interested in-like the anime one above.

BTW, thanks for all the good comments guys! Makes me know for sure that they arent too bad.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Alright-I have been wondering how Vergil might look in DMC4, and this was the best I could do...I know its a little weird, but go with it. Also, a lot of people have told me before "well it's not vergil, look at the hair." Well, anyone who has played DMC3 knows that they ARE twins and Vergil has to slick his hair back twice in the game when fighting.

Vergil-finished.jpg

EDIT: Also-notice I took out the scruffy facial hair, because I just couldnt see Vergil with any kind of facial hair-to me it just isnt right. I hope he is clean shaved in DMC4.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmm...................dont think that could be a Light saber...................it wuld heap more damage or cut the enemy
hhhhuuuuhhhh that hurts :D

machindix

d4rkn1ght;7087 said:
hhmmm...................dont think that could be a Light saber...................it wuld heap more damage or cut the enemy
hhhhuuuuhhhh that hurts :D

I was talking about the hilt of the sword... I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars, but that hilt just made the phrase pop up in my head.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
LOL, coming from a huge SW fan, that is kind of funny. Actually, it is a hilt from a line of Samurai swords called Samurai 3000. Pretty much futuristic looking katana's and what not. The only reason I used it was because I really couldnt find any GOOD katana hilt pictures that wouldnt look like crap in the pic. Also, it is a long way from DMC3 to DMC4 (timeline wise) so who knows, lol.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
machindix;7089 said:
I was talking about the hilt of the sword... I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars, but that hilt just made the phrase pop up in my head.

me neither................but i like their movies, my older bro has almost the episodes of Star Wars.................he doesnt have the 3rd episode

aoshi

hey jigsaw,
try this site:vergil.devils-never-cry.net.
u will get a lot of vergil pics that u could use.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Thanks bro, and I have been there before, but WOW-I just found a pic of Yamato, and it would have been perfect for that last pic I did, but I am still very happy with the way it turned out.

Thanks again for all the good comments guys! You rock!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I hope u would make some new pics soon
Hmm I've been there before too but back then it didn't have so many cool pics...Man the girl who writes the stuff there is freakin' crazy about Vergil :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom