• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My custom Vergil wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

i jus have one suggestion though,please use vergil pics to do the art .I CANT VISUALIZE DANTE TO BE VERGIL.Lookin forward to ur next pic.
@ilovevergil:is a girl hosting that site?i never really read many stuff but the pics were great and had some cool avatars too.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Lol, well-not really sure what I'll work on next, school for me at the moment is hell! Thank god I don't have any school on Friday, so maybe I'll sloth around then.

aoshi

@Ilove vergil:i agree now.i have not played SE but got to see some pics(i meant the screenshots and nothin else)..I thought vergil did not have a story line of his own but i read there were jester and agni rudra as main bosses.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;7595 said:
Too bad her Dig cam wasn't very high quality...but at least I got to see some pics of his handsome ass :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....................thank god that he could onde day save ur ass

Sparda_man95

jigsaw_541;6265 said:
Hey, I just put this wallpaper together with photoshop-I thought it was pretty cool and decided to share it with ppl here.

MyVergilWallpaper.jpg

Any comments would be appreciated.Do you know why all the same people are repling>_<

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
He won't read it cuz he's afraid it's gonna be too much for him to swallow...good boy jiggy doesn't read yaoi fan fics :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom