• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice"

Dark Souls but in Japan. Basically a Tenchu spiritual successor. A lot of fun. I died a lot.

Wolveriot

Lately,
In the mornings: South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
In the evenings/Night : Fallout 76
Late Night/Early Morning: Grand Theft Auto Online
Somewhere in between those: Black Desert Online

Aisen66

That message lordofdarkness with a private message you betray a son of man all i did was tell meg her avatar looks pretty what are you another bad american cop this is wrong it makes me angry bro whatever lets see now when i feel like writing again

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Took a brake from Sekiro to play the final FFXV DLC campaign - "Episode Ardyn".

Man, it was a lot of fun. Playing as the villains is always the best feature of any game, especially one as wacky as Ardyn, you can tell the Devs had a lot of fun working on this. A lot of lore that was hinted at in the main game was explored more in-depth and a bunch of cool boss fights. Extremely nice~

The only real downside is that it clearly leads into the aborted DLCs which are now becoming a novel (written by the author of the Nier Automata novel) and now I'll have to buy that to finally see the closing of the XV saga. :greedy:

Aurelius

Started up some Dragon’s Crown for old time sake and... SWEET MOTHER OF MAMMARIES!!! I kinda want to try out the Sorceress but her tig ol’ bitties are so damn distracting! They jiggle and flail around so much that I’m surprised she doesn’t knock herself unconscious!
... Damn you Atlas and your boob physics!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Mixing it up with Sims 3 and Wildlands.

Basically, everyone dies in both.

Me and the fiancée are currently playing through Sims 2. We finished up Urbz Sims in the City last week. Shame Sims 3 isn’t two player.

Speaking of death - I died in a fire trying to make some food. Sounds like something that could happen to me irl.

Aurelius

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
... it’s been a while!

I’m gonna be honest. I’ve always ignored San Andreas mostly because I’ve had myself wrapped around Vice City and VC Stories. I almost forgot how awesome San Andreas is!

Top Bottom