• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Taking a break from DMC to try to finally clear the Spider-man expansions and Batman Arkham City (PS4).......Does anyone know what else is coming this year? I only paid attention to Resident Evil 2 Remake and Devil May Cry 5

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Division 2 - tried the free trial of Assassin's Creed Unity and, as predicted, it sucks.

Like every single AC game ever created.

Awful, awful game.

Aurelius

I re-purchased Resident Evil 5 out of boredom on XBox One. Turns out I completely forgot how hard this game was! RE5 is so damn action oriented that I totally for the #1 rule of RE: Conserve your ammo! I pretty much ran out by the end of the first mission. I just got caught up in the moment when Sheva started chewing through her ammo, turns out I thought I’d join in too, haha!
... I may or may not regret buying this game! Not gonna lie though, I quite enjoyed RE5 back in the day.

Aurelius

I do believe a Devil May Cry binge is in order, chronologically that is. Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a party!
... I still haven’t purchased #5 yet. I think I’ll do that after I complete the fourth.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I found a physical copy of Battle Chef Brigade so I beat that and RemiLore on the Switch. Don't know what else to play, now. My backlog is so backed up I have games going all the way back to the NES, I'm not sure where to go. I should probably try to Platinum DMC1 again.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Sonic Colors (DS). Definitely better than the Wii version. The Wii version is not a bad game, but the Whisps powers are overused in that one, and there is too much slow platforming.

Sonic Unleashed (Wii). I'll pop this in tomorrow and edit in my thoughts later.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Crysis and Crysis 3.

I can see the effort Crytek made to please fans of the first game, with more open levels allowing for diverse approaches. Nothing like Crysis 1 but steps ahead of 2 for sure.

Top Bottom