• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Bouncing between:

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty: Warzone
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection
- Dead Cells

And the original, Classic Doom for PS4, in anticipation for Doom Eternal.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know, REmake 2 is a bit scary at first but before long it starts becoming more frustrating than scary. It has its moments but overall it's most effective on its first playthrough.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Two Point Hospital on Xbox's windows thing, Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 (because I'm very hyped for the pc release!!), and June's Journey and Pokémon GO on my phone.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Two Point Hospital on Xbox's windows thing, Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 (because I'm very hyped for the pc release!!), and June's Journey and Pokémon GO on my phone.
You're gonna need a good rig to get the whole thing, man. It's a good game, the only issue is I know damn well that it needed more horsepower. Especially when you want 60fps.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You're gonna need a good rig to get the whole thing, man. It's a good game, the only issue is I know damn well that it needed more horsepower. Especially when you want 60fps.

I'm getting it whether my laptop can play it or not, tbh. It's 5 years old--probably can't actually handle it, but I'll still try. And, if not, at least I'll already have it when I get my next laptop and won't need to worry about buying it then. :) Also don't really care about max graphics or fps as long as I can play things in general.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm getting it whether my laptop can play it or not, tbh. It's 5 years old--probably can't actually handle it, but I'll still try. And, if not, at least I'll already have it when I get my next laptop and won't need to worry about buying it then. :) Also don't really care about max graphics or fps as long as I can play things in general.
30fps is what Horizon can do, on PS4. I expect my games to be smooth, so if your rig can't handle all the graphics, AND the framerates, then you'll have a poor experience.

It's not about max graphics, it's about best experience.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
30fps is what Horizon can do, on PS4. I expect my games to be smooth, so if your rig can't handle all the graphics, AND the framerates, then you'll have a poor experience.

It's not about max graphics, it's about best experience.

Darlin', the first time I played DMC3 was on PC, more specifically it was on a 2000/2001 Dell laptop that was already on its last legs when I bought the game in early 2010. The laptop overheated constantly because of the demands the game placed on it and eventually the screen had shadows of the game menus permanently burned into it because the screen wasn't made to handle any games at all--it was built for businessmen and spreadsheets. Two years later the screen detached itself from the base of the laptop and six months after that its fan whirred it's last whir. To this day, the time spent playing DMC3 on that laptop remains my best PC gaming experience. Not because the game ran smoothly (it didn't), not because the graphics looked good (they didn't), or because it ran perfectly (you'd not believe how many times it crashed in the middle of a boss battle), but because there was a magic to the game and I loved it irregardless. (For the record, I cleared every difficulty and had SSS ranks on almost every level with that laptop despite the additional difficulty of fighting a very tired computer.) If Horizon and my current laptop can't agree to function well enough for smooth graphics or high framerates, it's not going to ruin the experience for me. I might be annoyed if it crashes in the middle of a battle with a really difficult machine, but it's a trivial thing when I've got so much more to do and explore on the map. :)

Goldsickle

Completed Mega Man Zero without using a single Cyber Elf, nor did I make use of the Casual mode.
I did abuse the checkpoints, so that it shortens the "trial and error" phase of a difficult portion.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
For Honor. I've really slept on this thing. A pretty unique twist on the fighting game genre.

Got into the community right away. Gotta love how they nicknamed the factions: tin cans, neckbeards, weebs and commies. LOL

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Been playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with kiddo pretty much every evening for the past two months, and have been jumping back and forth between Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 4. Night 5 for the first, night 3 for the fourth. Why I'm playing games that spike my anxiety is beyond me, but I relish the challenge of actually making it through these nights.

And if I do, seeing if I make it through the bonus nights, because Five Nights is such a misnomer. (I take solace in the fact that Markiplier failed more times than I have...so far).

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Red dead redemption 2

I finished chapter 3.

"Blessed are the Peacemakers" is my favorite mission so far. I liked the stealth aspects even if the game screws you over with its framing device. Arthur's blurred vision makes it hard to properly judge the distance between you and your target. The radar vision from the beginning of the game could be useful.

I can see why people hate the Grays and Braithwaites portion of the game. It feels plotholey and might have worked better if they seperated the gang more between the two families. Maybe you could have chosen which family to support?

In the early stages of Chapter 4 and the chase sequences are annoying. AC handled them better.

I wish Mary had a bigger role in this chapter than being an optional side mission.

Last edited:
Top Bottom