• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I just replayed DMC1 for the first time in about a year. I did a lot better then usual. I actually managed to beat Phatom's first fight in one try for once (I also beat him during the two mini encounters, I usually run away)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I just replayed DMC1 for the first time in about a year. I did a lot better then usual. I actually managed to beat Phatom's first fight in one try for once (I also beat him during the two mini encounters, I usually run away)

I remember my first encounter with Phantom when I was 12. My brother and are friends died so many times for about 25 minutes straight. And then Nelo Angelo. I am so used to their patterns now, I can practically do almost all of their three phases in my sleep. Super Nelo Angelo is still a bitch on DMD, even with the Ifrit exploit.

I played more DMC5 and DmC. I am finally getting the hang of Dante's Sin DT SSS combo. Thanks users like Cheeb, Donguri, and XLH. DmC was my usual play missions 1, 4, 7, 11, & 13 for a quick fix on GMD. I also got in to the top 4 leaderboards on one of the missions.

ABluAwesome44

Well Actually I Just Bout to Play Sims 3 And I Noice There's a Y-5 Connect
And I Just Like "welp I knew it thanks big sis" And I Change My Mind I Gonna Play It Later
And Now I Gonna Play L4D2 With Mod Play on Solo, Damn I Have Many Mod Like Neptunia. Vergil's Yamato. Creeper Aw Man. Etc
How About You? Have You Played L4D2?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well it WAS going to be Destiny 2 but it's all broken and shiz so now I'm bored and can't think of anything else to play.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just beat Call of Cthulhu, by god that was actually silly. Not my favorite. I returned it today.

Currently playing Indivisible. Not great but decent enough.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sims 4. Kinda annoyed at how little stuff they've been putting in expansions, tbh. A lot of these aren't worth the price. But also downloaded a bunch of cc so I can make a set for one of my fics, soooo. :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was playing Indivisible since I found it for $15 but since Bayo/Vanquish is out and since I even went and made a Vanquish video I had to switch to that.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Sims 4. Kinda annoyed at how little stuff they've been putting in expansions, tbh. A lot of these aren't worth the price. But also downloaded a bunch of cc so I can make a set for one of my fics, soooo. :)
Just an F.Y.I. for anyone else: This game is free on PSN at the moment with your PlayStation Plus Subscription. You have until March 5th/9th to download (depending on when they swap it out with new games.)

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm on DMC3 again... I have totally lost all patience for the cutscenes. I've seen them so many times I just don't want to anymore. As much as I love the game and its story I've seen those so much I just skip. I'm still going at Bayonetta but there is a PSN event starting on the 24, just have to sign up to participate and we get free stuff for our efforts, the more trophies the participants get and the more games each play the more rewards there are and I plan on Platinuming Bayonetta again.

I actually have a few games I'll be playing for this event to see if I can get more titles and trophies for that event. Dusk Diver, Root Letter, Vanquish, Bayo, Alliance Alive, Crystar, Death end reQuest and a few point and clicks I bought on sale. Now, I'm listing all these titles but god only knows if I'll actually get to all of them. Bayo, Vnqsh and DD, definitely, the point and clicks are all easy enough to beat in one long sitting, but it's not like I don't have responsibilities. I want to play them but I don't know how many I'll get to.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Fable Fortune cuz the servers are about to close and I want all the last achievements.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Red dead redemption 2 on Saturday.

I'm still getting use to the open world and 3rd person shooter mechanics. I'm actually pretty squeamish as a robber.

Next playthrough- low honor.

I'm hoping to download the Ff7 remake demo later this week.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I played the FFVII demo just like everybody else it seems.

It was good. Reminded me a lot of Crisis Core but with updated gameplay taking bits from both XIII and XV.

Top Bottom