• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Finally joined my friends in being addicted to bath bombs, creamers and fizzers. They're so relaxing. :happy:
Bomb Cosmetics have an awesome range of these things - I actually prefer them to Lush products. Whenever I can get over to Trentham Gardens, I always stop by the retail village and pick up a load of their stuff from Bath & Body. Their handmade soaps are amazing too.

(Yep, this is about as girly as I get. Sad, really...)

CT: I went for my eye test yesterday. I went into the opticians with money in my bank account. Thirty minutes later I exited the shop with no money left. Sorcery, I tell you!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I can't use bath bombs :'(... stupid eczema *wants to be normal'.

Hey! No trains in Cornwall...
In Devon, the main trainline went from this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/30/Dawlish_2.jpg
Idyllic huh?
To this:
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/72773000/jpg/_72773372_72773371.jpg

...what are you gonna do about that David Cameron?
Replacement bus services? Yeaaaah... we've probably thought of that already.
How about forgetting about 'Highspeed 2' and using the money to repair and bring 'up-to-date' the Rail network in the South West? It's underfunded and neglected... huh, just like the roads!:banghead: Tory ****

CT: :inlove:Nude Vergil:inlove:
That render is going to need a little work though...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Bomb Cosmetics have an awesome range of these things - I actually prefer them to Lush products. Whenever I can get over to Trentham Gardens, I always stop by the retail village and pick up a load of their stuff from Bath & Body. Their handmade soaps are amazing too.

(Yep, this is about as girly as I get. Sad, really...)
That's the same brand I bought. I decided to order a few gift sets from Amazon so I could get a good mixture of products. So far, I really like the bath bomb fizzers and their mini cake creamers are so cute.
I like their stuff so much that signed up to their shopping website. I'll definitely be buying more from them in the future.

I also ordered a big bath gift set from Winter in Venice, but I'm not to keen. It smells funky to me.

I haven't had chance to try Lush yet, but my friends rave about it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Friend asked to borrow Victoria (Fable OC) for one of her fics, since she's a good friend, I say yes. ...Then I remember all the crazy stuff that's gonna happen to Victoria between the most recent chapter of MoI I've posted and the end of Blackout. I ask friend at what point in life her OC is going to see Victoria cuz of continuity and stuffs. Friend hasn't replied. Oh noes. :S

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I wish TV ads would make up their minds. One moment they show adverts about smoking being dangerous to a person's health. Then 3 adverts later, they advertise these new electronic cigarettes. They're advertising a contradictory message.
I guess they don't care so long as the public spend money on nicotine patches or the cigarettes. :rolleyes:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That's the same brand I bought. I decided to order a few gift sets from Amazon so I could get a good mixture of products. So far, I really like the bath bomb fizzers and their mini cake creamers are so cute.
I like their stuff so much that signed up to their shopping website. I'll definitely be buying more from them in the future.

I also ordered a big bath gift set from Winter in Venice, but I'm not to keen. It smells funky to me.

I haven't had chance to try Lush yet, but my friends rave about it.
Lush is nice but expensive and seems to have a shorter shelf-life than Bomb. You also seem to get slightly more for your money with Bomb and when I go to Trentham there is nearly always some sort of offer on that makes it well worth the trip. I think Bomb stuff looks prettier too so when you use it as a gift, it looks the part. Lush tends to be a bag of broken-off bits of soap and whatever...

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
I got birthday presents finally! =D So sweet of one of my friends to buy me a Death Note.... :angel: *really likes the pen it came with*

Edit: Also, I think I'm in love with demerara sugar cubes. Problem is: $20 to order a pack of two of them. ._. That's a little...steep for sugar.
Oh my one of my friends gifted me a death note too! for my 18th birthday! :D
That's awesome sauce! U got a white feather pen with it right?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh my one of my friends gifted me a death note too! for my 18th birthday! :D
That's awesome sauce! U got a white feather pen with it right?

=D Yay! They're really cool, right? X3 *still really excited about it* Yep, that's the pen I got. =) Not sure how long it'll write for, though....

Thinking:
My foot needs to heal faster. I have cleaning that needs doing!

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
=D Yay! They're really cool, right? X3 *still really excited about it* Yep, that's the pen I got. =) Not sure how long it'll write for, though....
I try not to use the pen often because I'm afraid it might run out and I'd have to throw it out.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Needed help getting writing done today, so...spending the day away from home, got a random word generator to give me word prompts, and...well, I had tea...and it vanished. D: Why does my tea keep vanishing?
*facepalms*
.... *kicks her muses back in line* :angel:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish TV ads would make up their minds. One moment they show adverts about smoking being dangerous to a person's health. Then 3 adverts later, they advertise these new electronic cigarettes. They're advertising a contradictory message.
I guess they don't care so long as the public spend money on nicotine patches or the cigarettes. :rolleyes:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that e-cigarettes don't actually harm your health at all, since it's just water vapor and not carcinogenic smoke. So it's less them going "Smoking is bad, but you should smoke this!" and more like them going "Smoking is bad, so do this instead."

CT: My brother said I'm getting good at Dark Souls. Seeing that he's beaten the game twice, this makes me feel very proud.

Dark Drakan

Admin
My birthday tomorrow and likely going to spend it in the gym, swimming and doing the insanity workout. Just thinking about how times have changed as I would normally have spent it hugely hungover due to crazy night of partying and drinking a stupid amount of alcohol. This birthday its likely im not going to touch a single alcoholic drink. More likely to find me with a protein drink in my hand than a beer these days... :jawdrop:

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
I wonder why there aren't many Miles Edgeworth x reader fan fictions around. That man has tonnes of fan girls.
I'm thinking I should write one.

There should be more yandere Levi fan fictions.

Top Bottom