• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So...if nail polish is also called nail enamel and dentist are always concerned about us losing enamel...why can't they make a nail polish for teeth to restore it?
You.

Are.

A.

Genius :woot:!

I guess the closest thing they have to that is Sensodyne Pronamel. Which, by the way, actually seems to work because I use it (my diet is SHOCKING) and it's rescued my peggies from certain annihilation.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The most they can do is cover up the cracks, use caps or veneers. I guess there just isn't the technology to create a varnish restoring varnish.

True. Which is a pity.... >_>

You.

Are.

A.

Genius :woot:!

I guess the closest thing they have to that is Sensodyne Pronamel. Which, by the way, actually seems to work because I use it (my diet is SHOCKING) and it's rescued my peggies from certain annihilation.

Thank you. ^^ So...that stuff really works, then? ._. *has been considering getting it, but wasn't sure* I can't eat corn on the cob cuz my teeth being sensitive and, recently, I've been really cold sensitive too, so...kinda worried. *might have to start buying Sensodyne*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
All this talk of teeth seems to have influenced one of mine to 'play up'. I think it's okay (I can chew on it so I suppose it's okay).

I so want Lightning Returns. I haven't played a demo this much since DmC.
Chrome, you are quietly ****ing me off!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Thank you. ^^ So...that stuff really works, then? ._. *has been considering getting it, but wasn't sure* I can't eat corn on the cob cuz my teeth being sensitive and, recently, I've been really cold sensitive too, so...kinda worried. *might have to start buying Sensodyne*
Pronamel works really well for me (I tried Colgate Sensitive and it just caused me more pain, weirdly enough). I tend to go for Repair and Protect because it genuinely seems to do the job. I have terrible trouble with sensitivity and it seems to coat the exposed dentine (sp?) nicely and avoid any nasty stabbing/shooting pains. Once you get over the gritty feeling once you've brushed, it's wonderful stuff.

Mind you, when I was a kid we were taught always to rinse out once you've brushed your teeth - it's only recently that my dentist told me that's wrong and it undoes all the good work of the toothpaste. It's why I don't use mouthwashes after brushing but rather during the day if I don't have time to brush before heading out somewhere mid-afternoon or whatever.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Today was pretty good. I discovered a pretty awesome song and made a lot of progress for my video. I'd say today was a victory

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I really need to 'attack' the list of messages on my Deviant art. Not tonight though.
I might be writing a story and you might be a fan, father, but I'm not telling you about it.
Doctors first thing in the morning... again. I just hope I can find a bit of sympathy with a 'lady' doctor...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
"SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER!" should totally be in my signature...

"Are you the food? No we are the hunters!"
Don't cut yourself or you'll be slain by me! In the roleplay fight thread! lol

I'm in one of those moods where I need to speak my mind. Yet I have no one to trust.... Oh well! Off to day dream! Tra la la la la! :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER!" should totally be in my signature...
NYAAAA THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE! I look at it and I don't know what it means, I read it out loud and I'm like I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS but I have no idea what the entire thing translates as. The beginning part is....I think addressing someone but I have no friggin clue what 'essen' means.... but the rest is and we are the hunters.

I like picking languages apart :D

+ I just deleted 5000 messages under two minutes. This is amazing. Back home I.'d still be tapping my fingers and waiting for delete to do its job.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So we a rather weird activity in biology today where we where making babies of the fictional creatures. I got stuck being the "mother" and the thing looked like some kind of devil spawn. So basically I became Lilith for a day...

Meg

Well...this birthday hasn't sucked as bad as I thought it would. Maybe being twenty one won't suck...if people will just shut up about the "you're legal now, we can party!" junk. >_<
When I turned 21, my family and friends just knew not to bother me about drinking. :angel: If only because I give people this look :shifty: whenever they bring up how I should drink alcohol.

Meg

NYAAAA THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE! I look at it and I don't know what it means, I read it out loud and I'm like I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS but I have no idea what the entire thing translates as. The beginning part is....I think addressing someone but I have no friggin clue what 'essen' means.... but the rest is and we are the hunters.

I like picking languages apart :D

+ I just deleted 5000 messages under two minutes. This is amazing. Back home I.'d still be tapping my fingers and waiting for delete to do its job.
"essen" means to eat. :smile:

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. :banghead:

Top Bottom