• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
tumblr_lvnh2aDPHk1r4050to1_500.gif

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Well...this birthday hasn't sucked as bad as I thought it would. Maybe being twenty one won't suck...if people will just shut up about the "you're legal now, we can party!" junk. >_<
My older brothers are going to harass me so hard about drinking when I turn 21. Thankfully I still have a few years before that starts.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
When I turned 21, my family and friends just knew not to bother me about drinking. :angel: If only because I give people this look :shifty: whenever they bring up how I should drink alcohol.

Lucky. My Gran wouldn't stop talking about it and kept "joking" about it, though it wasn't much of a joke and she didn't realize I didn't take it as such. I just...ugh. Alcoholic family. Urgh. I wish the :shifty: look worked for me. *also getting annoyed at all the stripper jokes she's been hearing* I'm glad they didn't hassle you much, though....

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
"Are you the food? No we are the hunters!"
Don't cut yourself or you'll be slain by me! In the roleplay fight thread! lol

I regret nothing.

NYAAAA THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE! I look at it and I don't know what it means, I read it out loud and I'm like I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS but I have no idea what the entire thing translates as. The beginning part is....I think addressing someone but I have no friggin clue what 'essen' means.... but the rest is and we are the hunters.

I like picking languages apart :D

+ I just deleted 5000 messages under two minutes. This is amazing. Back home I.'d still be tapping my fingers and waiting for delete to do its job.

I don't know if it's correct but according to the research I did, it means "They are the food and we are the hunters!"

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.

This is the definition...of NOT giving a f*ck about what anyone says or thinks about you...or having your *own* rhythm. Luv you, Vin!!!!

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I got birthday presents finally! =D So sweet of one of my friends to buy me a Death Note.... :angel: *really likes the pen it came with*

Edit: Also, I think I'm in love with demerara sugar cubes. Problem is: $20 to order a pack of two of them. ._. That's a little...steep for sugar.

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Huzzah my countdown video is rendered and uploaded. I had a bunch of fun making it and it feels pretty good to be doing this again

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is amazing...so glad I bought it. Even if you hate the gameplay or whatever, the graphics alone are absolutely stunningly beautiful.

In other news, I am one handsome looking Dokkalfur...
Right? Right?? What'd I tell you, eh? :D

My favorite class of all-time will forever be the Blademaster (even though he's got like, next to nothing to offer besides "coolness").

What's your... weapon of choice? :cool:
Last time I post this vid, I swear. >.<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Right? Right?? What'd I tell you, eh? :D

My favorite class of all-time will forever be the Blademaster (even though he's got like, next to nothing to offer besides "coolness").

What's your... weapon of choice? :cool:
Last time I post this vid, I swear. >.<
I'm in love with the chakrams and staff combo - guaranteed kills almost every time on every enemy. Managed to loot some amazing upgraded weapons yesterday off a dead mountain troll and now there is barely anything below orange level that can stand up against me. Had 8 Tuatha surrounding me yesterday and I killed 5 with one sweep of my chakrams.

Makes you feel awesome

Top Bottom