• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I tried to ease insomnia with a 4cl shot of cheap brandy (the kind I use for baking and making jam) just before bedtime. You know, it's the oldest medicine for that and even my mother-in-law takes it sometimes, and like me, she never drinks for intoxication.

Well. I spat it all out.

I guess I don't have to worry about becoming a poor drunkard :ROFL:

Also I slept well anyway

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Hugs are actually starting to feel nice. Some of my friends like to hug people and to me it feels awkward and invading my personal space.
I'm just trying to deal with it every time and they are giving me time to relax, even though hugging me must feel like hugging an icy steel pole... but today it felt so nice to be hugged when meeting with a friend that when we separated I was the one to start the hug :D

Some day I'll be a normal person, I swear ~

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Daughter's best friend just had a baby. I am so so grateful that my daughter is pretty much the ONLY girl from her friendship group who hasn't made the absurd decision to procreate. I'm even more glad she never wants kids, because I sure as heck don't want to be a grandmother...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Kiddo is on an overnight trip to (Grade Eight Grad), and much as I know she needs this time to be a little more independent, sociable and will get to see/experience some cool things, I still can't help but worry. Because Toronto. Because aside from a week-long stay with the in-laws at I don't even remember what age, she hasn't been away from us to this extent.

I'm gonna try to enjoy the extra quiet and trust that she's having a good time, because damn it, I'm not supposed to be one of those over-protective moms (not that I'm tearful or anything; just anxious).

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
A friend gave me a ride back home from service tonight and I'm thinking about something to thank her.

Nah, not just that. I want to show her I appreciate her company in general... so, dinner perhaps? Gotta ask if she likes tofu, I'm good with it I've heard.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Noted a Sopranos reference in The Simpsons.

More the reason to love it. The "Godfather episode" is one of my favourites as well. :D

Also, it warms my heart to see how much the Little Bean's grandparents love her. <3

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Saw an ad that the police were running for volunteers for firearms training. I thought that would be awesome so I enquired inside...only to learn that it was merely training for the officers and they wanted volunteers to stand there and be shot at.

Needless to say, I shot out of there before anyone could start shooting at me. :ROFL:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I rewatched Looper. It holds up as a fun sci-fi action flick but I forgot it does dip into horror from time to time.

Taramafor

I'm thinking people with issues have them because they don't make a stand for what they claim to believe in when they're living in the fear of silence.

I always speak up. I am a better person for it.

Top Bottom