• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
OK so background info, there is a healthcare crisis in my country because we don't have enough nurses and the summer leaves as well as ongoing strikes are making it worse.

The supervisory authority for health and welfare is now asking people to drink less because people being less drunk would have "a dramatic effect on ER functions"

I think this goes to my list of the most Finnish news headlines ever

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Maternal instincts are amazing. My husband and daughter are sleeping in the bedroom. I'm sleeping in our balcony and sometimes there are ambulances passing by, coast guard helicopters flying over, etc. All kinds of noise, but I wake up to them rarely.

But when the baby cries two rooms and closed doors away, I'm awake in seconds and can hardly resist the urge to go and help my husband to soothe her (in which he doesn’t need help) :D

Taramafor

I'm thinking Dante kicked a flower monsters unborn children to death as he smiled and laughed.

The more I think about it the more I think Dante is acting like Mundus when they killed his mother. I'm so hoping DMC6 has someone talking Dante off his high horse for once. Dr Who had his moments there. I suppose Nero technically did it. But it lacks the "You are what you mock" method. I'd be interested in seeing how Dante reacts then.

I don't think we can count Lady in DMC3. Her backlashes were more out of fear. Hmm... Maybe Virgil will do it. Now they're not trying to kill each other. There's a thought. He kind of has done in 5 in some ways.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
IMG-20220704-161959.jpg

LOL, stumbled upon this reply on a post about how every DCEU actor besides Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa is gone now for one reason or another.

Not gonna lie, that is EXACTLY the impression DC has made on me during these years. It really does feel like that's how their movies have gotten greenlit.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I saw a headline of a certain politician saying she wouldn't let the Lord Speaker correct her when she says something wrong, because its her "working class grammar". Apparently us working class folk are a bunch of thickos who can't talk right, I guess.

Ugh, I'm having flashbacks to Biden's recent gaff which he tried to cover up by saying "I may be Irish, but I'm not stupid". Why are politicians such aggravating people? :sick:

Last edited:

Goldsickle

As a Malaysian, I never understood the "McDonald's ice-cream machine is always broken" thing.
They always have McSundaes and McFlurries whenever I want...

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
"Use proper referring style. This should come without saying but I'll say it anyway: for references to the Treaties, please remember to cite the year and issue and other data of the Official Journal where that Treaty was published"

'Treaty establishing the European Economic Community (not published in the Official Journal)'

giphy.gif

Taramafor

"Who does that remind you of?"

That one question got the person I was in an argument with to make agreements on the spot. I didn't even have to ask. They just offered it ASAP.

Questions. Very powerful things.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Starting to think we need more impromptu kung fu fights break out in our day to day lives. I'd be the first to initiate this, but I'd either get arrested or **** off an actual secret kung fu master and get made into street jelly. I guess this is a 'down the road' kind of idea.

I would love to walk to the store and just see some dudes pull out Wire Fu. You have the right idea my man.

Top Bottom